047

@YasLloyd10: I could say yes,oui a million times over 💍 words cannot explain how I feel right now! For my best friend to propose to me while we were in my favourite city, the city of love, is so magical & it shows that it's meant to be! 💖 All I ...

@YasLloyd10: I could say yes,oui a million times over 💍 words cannot explain how I feel right now! For my best friend to propose to me while we were in my favourite city, the city of love, is so magical & it shows that it's meant to be! 💖 All I know that is with Simon by my side we can take on the world! 🌍 I canny wait to spend the rest of my life with you, growing old together. I guess it's time to plan a wedding! #FutureMrandMrsMinter ❤️❤️❤️

@IamGray: YESSSSSSS SIS 🖤🖤🖤
@GHoward11: CONGRATS! AGH MY BABA IS GROWING UP SO BLOODY FAST!
@Miniminter: 💙💙💙💙💙💙
@FreyaNightingale: CONGRATS to the beautiful couple!
@Joe_Sugg: ❤️❤️
@Chelsea: CONGRATULATIONS 💙💙💙
@JesseLingard: YES GIRL! Let's get you hitched!
@Mere_Lloyd: 👰🏼🤵🏼🐶🐶🐱💙
@DavidLuiz_4: 💙💙💙💙💙💙

@IamGray: YESSSSSSS SIS 🖤🖤🖤@GHoward11: CONGRATS! AGH MY BABA IS GROWING UP SO BLOODY FAST! @Miniminter: 💙💙💙💙💙💙@FreyaNightingale: CONGRATS to the beautiful couple! @Joe_Sugg: ❤️❤️@Chelsea: CONGRATULATIONS 💙💙💙@JesseLingard: YES GIRL! Let...

@Miniminter: So she said yes 💍💍❤️ I love you Yasmine Annabelle Lloyd 🌻❤️ #FutureMrandMrsMinter

@Mere_Lloyd: CONGRATULATIONS 🖤
@KSI: YESSSSSSS 🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤
@Tobjizzle: Yes bro!
@RealCalfreezy: Congrats you two!
@Joe_Sugg: Congrats guys! Thanks for making Sav & G jumping around like a
bunch of maniacs which scared me half to death!
@YasLloyd10: 👰🏼🤵🏼🐶🐶🐱💙💙💙
@KatieSleach: YES MINTER!
@BurntChip: Congratulations guys!

.....

Both Simon and I were sat in a small cafe opposite each other, he kept looking from my hand that was now decorated with a rock to my face as we both beamed at each other like a bunch of school kids.

"This is mad" he whispered. "God I am so happy" he gushed.

I rolled my eyes at him playfully. "And you called me cheesy yesterday?" I joked making us both laugh.

I looked down at my hand taking in the new look for my hand, that I had to get used to having on for the rest of my life.

"So when you go for games you have to leave the ring with me" he announced which made me frown. "Yas I know you, you'll miss place it and then have to turn the suite upside down to find it" he laughed.

I pouted. "Fine" I rolled my eyes at him. "What did your parents say?" I asked changing the subject.

He raised his eyebrows at me as he sipped his tea. "Dude they were fucking excited, I told them with Grayson and Mere" he admitted. "That was a crazy day" he laughed.

I moved my hand towards his which he instantly started playing with the ring. "I still cannot believe they won't be there" I whispered.

"Hey we will make the day special and we will create their presence" he smiled. "They'll be there" he added as he caressed my cheek.

I grabbed his hand and kissed them softly on his knuckles.

Suddenly my phone started to ring which made him pull away, I grabbed my phone to see it was Dom, I instantly put it on silence and put it face down on the table.

"Still ignoring him?"

I nodded. "Yep"

"Why don't you just get rid of him if you don't trust him. I mean you could go back to George or even be the first client under Meredith" he suggested.

"Oh come on not you two! You know that Mere and I would end up killing each other" I admitted.

"She's got your best interest at heart and she knows you more than anyone else" he spoke giving me the 'you know I'm right' look.

.......

Two Days Later

We spent the next two days in Paris just enjoying each other's company. I wasn't truly ready to leave as that meant that I was going to be back in London while he was living it out in LA with JJ, Freezy and a few of the other boys.

He had said multiple of times that he'd stay here if I just said the word but I didn't have to heart to make him miss out on a boys trip because I was being extra clingy after spending four days with him.

"Don't do anything stupid" I whispered as I kissed him. "And make sure that Jide or Freezy don't do anything stupid" I kissed him again.

"Alright Mrs Minter" he smiled as he wrapped his arms around my waist. "You can still tell me that you want me to stay with you and I'd get on the flight back to London with you" he whispered as he hid his face in my neck.

"Shut up! We've suffered longer than a week, I'm sure as hell we'll survive" I smirked.

I gave one more kiss before I pulled away and walked through my gate to the jet to fly home alone. I got settled down quickly and fell asleep for the whole ride.

As I got out the other side I was greeted by an excitable Savannah, we picked up some food and then went back to Joe's flat as that's where the pets were. We all got changed into pyjamas and the three of us including Bryony cozied on the sofa and watched some movies on Netflix.

@YasLloyd10: Netflix & Snuggles w/the main girl @SavannahEdwards 🎥🍿❤️