046

THIS IS A BIG CHAPTER! So brace yourself, buckle up and enjoy the motherfucking ride :)

Simon's Pov

I was currently sitting in a private jet on our way to a secret location, which I've decided to surprise Yasmine with. We had to wake up quite early to get to the airport which was harder than expected with a hungover Yas.

Despite not liking 'surprises' she has been enjoying the 'treasure hunt' trying to work out where we were going or where we were heading. Throughout the whole journey the location has changed a good few times. At first she thought we'd just be going out of London to a spa for a cute weekend, but then she noticed a lot of signs for a zoo, which then made her go overboard about wanting to go and play with pandas. Once she realised we were going to the airport she then thought of places were we could go, places like Wales and Ireland came up in conversation.

She then kind of got bored and decided to put all her energy in getting food, and some stuff which she thought I would of forgot to pack.

When she found out that we were riding in style with a private jet she then become excited again and practically ran towards the jet.

"So when are you going to tell me where you have kidnapped to Minter?" She smirked as sat on my lap.

I shrugged as I ran my hands up her bare legs, she was only wearing a oversized hoodie as she already slipped off her knee high boots.

She leaned into me and pecked my lips gently, I knew that she was trying to use this to get some information out of me. But I was just enjoying the attention.

"I love you" she whispered.

"Even though you don't know where I am taking you?" I questioned as I pulled her in for another kiss.

She let out a small moan. "I'm sure you would of chosen somewhere decent to take me" she smirked kissing my lips again.

She leaned back up and ran her thumb along my jaw. "I really don't like your stubble" she pouted.

"Well good job it's not on your face" I joked gently biting her nose which made us both laugh.

She slipped off my lap and cuddled into my chest as she opened her Instagram and uploaded a photo that we took earlier. I watched as she typed out her post description.

@YasLloyd10: ✈️✈️ we could go anywhere and I wouldn't care, only if I've got you, I'm happy

@Miniminter: 🧀
@KSI: Have fun kids 💙
@FreyaNightingale: 🤪🤪🤪

"Hey I'm not cheesy" she pouted.

I started laughing as I jumped up and started attacking her sides with my fingers as her laughter filled the small area. I paused as looked down at her, we both subconsciously looked up to check if the door was closed keeping a barrier from the pilot and us. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me down towards her and connected our lips in a passionate kiss.

......

As soon as we landed in Paris I couldn't help but keep my eyes on her. Her eyes sparkled and she had a massive Cheshire Cat smile painted on her face. Paris has had a place in her heart since her time here, she fell in love with the people, the atmosphere and food. I knew that she was upset when her season had finished she had to pack up her bags and come home, I know that if she was offered a long time transfer she'd take it without a heartbeat.

.......

Yasmine's Pov

After spending most of the day in our own little world spending a lot of the time in the hotel room getting spa treatments, then going to small cafes which I used to go when I lived her and spent most of the afternoon being 'tourist' and going shopping to buy things we definitely didn't need.

We started getting ready at around 6ish as Simon said we had a reservation at a restaurant, I hopped into the shower and decided to dress casually as there wasn't a dress code to stick with. I had on an all black outfit with the trousers and a shirt with ankle boots with the coat splashing the colour with a leopard print. I kept my make up simple and kept my hair down.

For dinner we had a three course meal which were all amazingly delicious, I definitely think our eyes were bigger than our bellies as I felt so fat once we stepped out of the restaurant

For dinner we had a three course meal which were all amazingly delicious, I definitely think our eyes were bigger than our bellies as I felt so fat once we stepped out of the restaurant. We decided to walk back to our hotel taking a detour so we could walk off our bellies.

"Why did you do this for me?" I asked as I rested my head on his shoulder as we walked side by side.

"Do I need a reason to take my girlfriend back to the city she loves?" He answered my question with a question.

I looked up at him and gently kissed the corner of his lips. Before he could kiss back I changed my attention from him to the view.

"It's so breathtaking" I whispered.

My eyes wandered around the view before I turned to Simon as I could feel his eyes on me. I was about to moan at him before I noticed he bent down on one knee pulling out a small box from his pocket. My breath hitched as a soft breeze went through my hair.