014

There was a party in full swing at the Sidemen house, the house was filled to the brim as Simon, Freya and Josh were all celebrating their birthdays from the past few days. JJ was in charge of the tunes as Vuj and Poet were going head to head in dance battle which gained a lot of people's attention, mainly because of how good the Arsenal supporter and how bad his friend was.

Simon's attention was mainly on the front door every two seconds hoping to find Yasmine walk in, he knew she told Freya that she might come but she wasn't too sure. He didn't want her to miss her friends celebration because of stupidness. The people who are here are as good as her friends than his, probably half of the people here hate him right now and he doesn't blame them.

"Don't hold your breath on her coming man" Freezy appeared beside his friend that everyone seemed to think they look rather similar.

Simon nodded as he sipped his beer before turning his attention back to the door which just opened, he grumbled as he spotted Hannah walk through the door, she looked around mainly hoping to not find that one person, she was grateful before she turned around and gave a small nod to Yasmine. The newly brunette let out a small sigh as she pulled down her tight little white dress before stepping into the house that she once before felt homely. Hannah gave her an encouraging little wink before their little moment got interrupted by Gee and Freya rushing over to them and pulling their friends into a gigantic bear hug before Tobi appeared handing them each a red cup before pecking their cheeks.

Anyone could see how Simon's eyes lit up as he spotted her, he couldn't help but notice how amazing her body looked as the white fabric hugged her toned body, her hair was in a hair ponytail as her face looked effortlessly beautiful. He could tell the smile that was on her face wasn't her true bubbly smirk that usually sits on her lips. She let out out a small laugh at something Freya has whispered, her attention moved to JJ who was making his way over they both mirrored the same bright smile before they engulfed each other in a tight hug, clearly ignoring their recent tensions.

Talia let out a scoff as she saw everyone falling over themselves at Yasmine, it slightly hurt that she wasn't as good as a friend with them as the girls just left her standing in the kitchen alone. Her attention went to blonde to find him also staring at her, she grabbed two bottles of beer before making her way over to him, it took him a few seconds to realise she was approaching him but when he did he gave her the best smile which she automatically saw straight through. He happily accepted the drink and cheered together, Freezy who was once by his side was now talking to one of Freya's friends. Talia looked over her shoulder to see her biggest rival was now clinging onto Josh as he thanked her for showing her face despite everything that has gone on. She noticed her eyes fell onto the two of them which now was the best shot to show her that she won the prize, she grabbed Simon's face and pulled him into her and smashed their lips together. He was slightly taken aback but he then calmed down and returned the kiss, Yasmine was completely in shock. She quickly excused herself and ran up the stairs, once she upstairs she realised she had nowhere to go, her once safe heaven was now longer belonged to her. She looked at his shut double doors which is filled with some many memories just behind it. She bite her lip and wrapped her arms around herself as she walked towards JJ's room, she closed the door behind her before kicking off her shoes and making her way towards the his wardrobe and picking out one of his jumpers before walking out and letting herself out to the balcony.

As Talia pulled away away from Simon he had a small smirk on his lips, he wasn't expecting this but he wasn't pissed. "Let's go upstairs" she whispered into his ear.

He knew that he shouldn't let this happen, mainly because he still has strong feelings towards his ex that is currently at the same party, but the alcohol very much clouded his brain and let her lead him up the stairs which gained the attention from most of his friends. Both JJ and Freezy felt anger fill their bodies but their main concern was that Yasmine didn't witness that. They both made their rounds around the house and the garden but there was no sign of her, until Joel told them he noticed her on the balcony.