035

It was currently midday when people started waking up from their Christmas Day drunken slumbers. Everyone seemed to be tiptoeing around afraid to awaken up their friends. The girls minus Talia and Freya were all in the kitchen getting downstairs ready for the birthday girl to come down and see her birthday breakfast.

Harry, Ethan and Lux had a plan to rudely wake up the Geordie which included horns and silly string. They set up their cameras hoping to add this to the older boys vlog type video.

Little did Yasmine know her friends plans in the house, she stirred from her slumber as she felt small kisses along her shoulder blade. She let out a small groan before she turned around to face the freckled face and bright blue eyes of Joe. He couldn't help but give her a goofy smile, he loved waking up beside her- he didn't understand how she looked even more breathtaking in the start of the day. The kiss between them deepened as Joe used his weight against her and pinned her down underneath them. She could feel his morning glory pushed against her thigh which made her whimper. Things got heated quite fast, he pulled the covers over them to give them more privacy.

Unknown to them this was when the three boys entered their large bedroom. The couple got one of the largest room apart from Josh and Freya who was in the main house. But because Weller didn't feel welcome from the others they decided to take the guest suite at the side of the large house. Ethan froze in his tracks as a moan filled the suite, Lux put his hand over his mouth trying to not blow their cover. The two was going to turn around to leave and pretend it never happened but Harry carried on in his tracks towards the bedroom. They could tell Weller was on top, they froze for a few seconds before their heads popped out of the duvets to see two of their friends.

Before they could react they got attacked by silly string with a loud horn sound filled their ears which made Yasmine scream. Joe fell on the bed beside his girlfriend quietly grumbling at his friends for ruining the mood.

"Happy Birthday!" Harry laughed still decorating her in two cans of silly string.

Lux couldn't contain his laughter as the blonde gave them death stares as her face was covered.

........

Yasmine's Pov

"I thought I said I didn't want presents this year?" I questioned.

Mere gave me a small smirk before she grabbed my wrist and pulled me into the kitchen away from everyone.

"Technically it's not from me" she smirked.

I gave her a questioning look before she pulled out a long thin box, I took it slowly looking at the small white ribbon tying it closed.

"Mere" I whispered feeling tears fill my eyes.

She gave me a small smile as I untied the ribbon and pulled the lid off to see a silver chain which had a white pearl hanging from it.

A small gasp left my mouth. "It's Mums"

She nodded and pecked my cheek. "She gave me it before she passed"

"It feels weird, I've never seen her without this around her neck. It should be with her"

"She wants you to have it"

I furrowed my eyebrows at her as she slipped out an envelope, she handed it to. My name was scribbled in a neatly messy way which was so obvious it belonged to her. I could feel my chest tighten as my hands started to shake.

"You don't have to open it now, it's always going to be there if you want"

"I want to open it and hear what she says but..."