021

Everyone in the crowd could tell it just wasn't Chelsea Ladies day, all the girls just didn't seem to be singing off the same hymn sheet. Lloyd and Kirby couldn't grasp a few passes to eachother before a Millwall Lionesses managed to bully themselves to get the possession back. Nobody really knew how the point stood even with both sides scoring one goal each.

The two English forwards were getting frustrated by the lack of possession of the ball, which meant they were both deeper down the pitch trying to get more time on the ball, which seemed to annoy their teammates more as they tried to kick the ball up the pitch for them but they weren't there to receive it which meant the possession went straight back to Millwall.

Yasmine quickly paired up with the midfielder and put the pressure on the Millwall girls which she managed to cut the ball from going from one Millwall to another and luckily managed to toe poke it towards her captain. The crowd around us went from 0 to 100 real quick and got behind their team as they went forward for what felt like the first time in the second half.

Yasmine found space on the left side with two defenders standing just infront of her, she managed to get past them and just as she was about to chip the ball towards Fran who was stood in the D, she felt impact right in her ribs which made her fall in a huddle in pain. The crowd that was just beside the pitch all her the Geordie yelp in pain, making them watch with uncertainty if she would be able to carry on. The ref blew her whistle and instantly pointed to the penalty spot which made the south east London side boo at her decision. She booked the defenders before making her way towards the Chelsea footballer to check if she needed any help from the medical staff.

She instantly nodded saying she was alright as she groggily got back to her feet by the help of her captain. Everyone's eyes was on her as she made her way towards the line to stand behind the player to take the penalty. Fran looked over at her and raised her eyebrows at her asking if she wanted to take it. She quickly denied which made her look at teammate questionably.

Both Fran and Ji stood as they mumbled a few words to eachother before Fran placed the ball on the spot. Yasmine was still in an uncomfortable state as she stood back with her hands firmly on her knees, still trying to control her breathing. The sound of the crowd cheering wildly made her open her eyes to find all the girls huddled at the corner celebrating the goal. She hobbled her way over and high fived the girls as they separated, Fran pulled her into a hug giving her the opportunity to ask her if she was alright and if she should be still on the pitch.

Chelsea managed to keep the tempo up and keep most of the possession which gained a lot of tackles on the girls as the other side was getting restless. They got a corner which made Yasmine gather in the box, she tried to make herself big as she could despite the pain on her left side. She kept her eyes on the ball as she jumped, the ball bounced off her forehead before she felt someone barge into her which made her go off balanced and fall to the floor.

The crowd went wild as the ball bulged into the back of the net while Yasmine laid in a bundle of pain on the floor, her arm was covering her face as her legs moved aimlessly. Katie instantly noticed the striker and ran over to her, kneeled over her as she questioned if she was alright.

"I can't breathe" Yasmine whispered feeling her heart fastened as she began to panic.

Katie beckoned over the medics over as the ref made her way over to the three as Fran helped the injured Yasmine to lay on her back.

Meredith instantly became fearful as she knew something bad had happened due to the fact that her cousin was still on the floor and she knew she usually got up and got on with the game.

The two medics appeared one instantly holding her head. "Yasmine breathe, calm down" he spoke softly.

"I can't...breathe" she cried getting even more worked up.

"Yasmine, Yasmine look at me!" He demanded which she instantly obliged and looked up at him looking scared and vulnerable. "Deep breathes, copy me" he breathed making her copy with her breaths.

Once they calmed her down she was able to get back to her feet which was a huge sigh of relief for the fans but even more for Mere and David who were sat separately in the stands.  Chelsea instantly substituted her off with the stadium erupting into cheers as she the two medics had their arms around her securely. 

.....

After around an our in the medical room I was finally released with four fractured ribs, oh the joy. As I made myself out of the stadium I got a surprise by Eden and Fran jumping out on me which made me want to kick them both in the shins, even more so when they both fell over in fits of giggles.

They both talked me into going for lunch with them as it was apparently all going on David's bill. After a few minutes of the two Chelsea first team players arguing where they were going to take us, which mainly was just Eden taking the mickey out of David. They finally decided on this little restaurant in the middle of Chelsea.

Most of the time the three of them were in deep conversations about random topics while I just sat and listened as I leaned my head on Eden's shoulder. I covered my eyes with my sunglasses but David still noticed that I was gently falling in and out of sleep.

A sudden phone ringing made me sit up as Eden quickly grabbed his phone out of his pocket. He excused himself knowing that David would probably start shouting inappropriate things down the phone, despite being in public.

"Right let's put some salt in his drink" he mumbled and started shaking the salt shaker over his drink.

I looked over my shoulder to see his phone resting inbetween his ear and his shoulder as he signed a shirt for a fan who noticed him.

"He's going to kill you know" Fran laughed.

"Yas will protect me won't you" He smirked.

I raised my eyebrows at him and shook my head slowly. "And get the wrong side of the Hazard? No thank you!"

@YasLloyd10: On Chelsea days we wear blue & if your not you can't sit with us @hazardeden_10 🤣 Thank you everyone for your concerns after today's match, I've got a few fractured ribs, no biggie💙💙

@KatieChapman: no biggie 🤷🏼‍♀️💙
@MereLloyd: 💙💙
@DavidLuiz_4: Are you just not gonna talk about Fran & I sitting with you & not wearing blue? 😂😂
@HazardEden_10: Shall I tell him or you? @YasLloyd10
@YasLloyd10: I wasn't going to mention it, I was just hoping to run away and hope they'd get the memo 😂😂
@HannahGabrielle11: I don't know who I am more jealous of right now 🤨
@KSI: YAS YOU FOUND AN HAZARD!
@YasLloyd10: @KSI omg are you trying to make me choke on my coffee? BUT I DID! 😂😂

......