022

BOYS GUESS WHOSE BAGGED THEMSELVES ENGLAND V COLOMBIA TIX!! {probably have already guessed me right 😂 }

PS I'm writing this while I'm watching France vs Argentine & I think I might of just got pregnant from that Pavard goal 😍

Four Weeks Later

"How are you feeling about your big debut?" The strong scouse accent of Toni Duggan asked.

I bite my lip as my eyes went over the strong water the sparkled under the blue sea, which had white foamed water running onto the hot sand.

"I'm quite nervous, everyone seems to have a buzz around it, and I want to obviously make an impact and hopefully play more for the team" I admitted.

The blonde smiled at me. "You'll do fine! Treat it like any normal match just in the England shirt on the world stage" she shrugged. "If you play like that you'll look back on it fondly" she admitted.

"Can you remember your debut?"

"Mine was against France at Wembley, I was petrified and that didn't let me play well" she spoke. "It wasn't until Steph pulled to one side after my second match and I started to let loose when I started enjoying myself and that's when I bagged three goals"

"No pressure then" I joked making her pull me into her and peck my cheek.

"Remember it's a team game and you won't be alone" she whispered. "Just trust in yourself as only you got yourself here"

I was about to answer her when I heard my name being called, both our attentions turned to find Hannah and Sav stood in the sea with a ball in the young midfielders hand. I jumped up and pulled up Toni on her feet and ran towards them to play.

We arrived in LA just yesterday morning after our draw with Germany that found me on the bench as I still wasn't 100% with my fractured ribs. Phil Neville didn't want to put me on if I wasn't feeling it and have a good impact in the game. So I have put all my attention into the USA game which is going to happen in just a few days.

"Stop splashing it in my face" I moaned as Hannah throw the ball at me deliberately making it splash in my face.

"Well catch it then!" She argued.

I stuck my tongue out at her and throw it back at her making it purposely splash in her face which she moaned at. She launched herself at me and grabbed my shoulders and pushed me under water. Once she let go I appeared up slowly and squirted the water from my mouth square in the face, before hiding behind Toni for protection.

"You dare splash me, and I'll kill you!" She threatened which made both G and Hannah burst out into fits of laughter.

........

@YasLloyd10: Happiness comes in waves

@YasLloyd10: Happiness comes in waves... I'm here all week 🌊👙🇺🇸

@Tobjizzle: I'm proud of that pun 😂
@RealCalFreezy: 🤪🍑
@KatieSleach: I agree with @realcalfreezy 😍
@KSI: ❤️❤️
@YasLloyd10: @realcalfreezy 🙄

"All I am saying is I would really appreciate if you'd be able to make it this weekend" I spoke as I bite at my nails as I scrolled through my comments on my latest photo.

Joe stayed quiet for a few minutes before background sound appeared.

I rolled my eyes at him and spotted Steph walking into the cafe area, which her face lit up when she spotted me.

"Don't bother, I would of thought you'd want to support me as you know it's a big deal for me. But forget it" I snapped.

"You know I would be on the first plane if I didn't have a lot on my plate for this boxing match" he tried to calm me down.

"You are seriously put this pathetic fight ahead of me?"

He stayed quiet and heard his coach speak. "You read for the sparring session?"

I could see Steph coming closer so I decided to immediately stopped this conversation. "I'll leave you to it, good luck"

I put my phone on the table infront of me as the blonde sat opposite me.

"That seemed intense" she spoke raising her eyebrows.

I shrugged as I leaned back in my chair and looked out the window to try and calm myself down. "I'm fine, it's nothing" I shrugged.

My phone buzzed which made my pick it up to see I had a text from JJ. I bite my lip trying to calm myself down from what I was about to read as Joe has denied it, it was obvious he was going to shoot me down too.

I unlocked my phone and scanned the latest grey bubble that read Is that even a question? Of course I'll be there!

A small smile appeared on my face, at least I can trust JJ for having my back. 

.......

The Next Day

We woke up quite early today and had breakfast all together which was a right laugh and getting into random questions which no one would really want any prying ears to hear. We then went on a long bike ride, which loosened our muscles as well as soaking up the sun and getting to see the lovely city.

It wasn't until the early afternoon when we finally arrived for the practise session. As I walked out to the pitch I felt the coaching staff keeping a close eye on me. I bent over and fixed my mini socks that I have decided to wear hoping to get a tan. I trotted over to the girls and joined in the 6 v 2. We went through a stretching routine and then jogged around the pitch. We then split up into groups of our positions with the strikers practising with set pieces, penalties and anything infront of the goal. We then all got back together for Phil to separate us into two teams to go head to head. It was obvious that it was the starting line up and the people who are probably going to be on the bench.