006

Two Days Later

Today Mere and I decided to have a small BBQ get together, it was pretty last minute which we decided just yesterday. We sent out invites to the gang, some of the football girls including the girls from Arsenal and Chelsea, along with my mum (which Meredith made me do)

We spent the whole morning getting loads of food and alcohol in, by the looks of it I'll be having burgers and sausage butties for a good couple of weeks afterwards. I managed to talk Tobi into being incharge of the BBQ, which he seemed to be happy about, I mean who else would you trust not to burn the whole apartment down?

Gee and Emily came early to help set everything up, I put some lanterns out the balcony for when it starts getting darker, I made a little bar out of the kitchen island so everyone can help themselves. Emily made playlist and put two speakers out on the balcony before blaring out some Chris Brown.

I quickly got myself ready, I put my hair in an Ariana Grande styled ponytail with braids on the side of my head. I put some minimal make up on with a red lip, while I wore a black and white checkered mini dress, paired with some brown gladiator sandals- which would keep me cool in the hot London weather.

Once everyone started arriving I started being a good host and getting everyone comfortable and making sure to give everyone equal attention

Once everyone started arriving I started being a good host and getting everyone comfortable and making sure to give everyone equal attention. While Meredith decided to help Tobi cook. I was quite excited to see both Fran and Fara who equally looked like they were happy that I was back as they gave me a bone crushing hug. I made sure to introduce them to everyone so they didn't find it awkward sitting in the corner while everyone else talked.

While the party was in fully swing and I already had a number of drinks, I heard someone was at the door. I hopped off the sofa and walked towards the door where I was met with Joe, Caspar along with Mum and Grayson.

"Hey Sugg" I smiled giving his cheek a kiss. "Caspar" I gushed giving him a quick hug

"Sorry we are late, we had a meeting earlier" Joe explained as he held up a bottle of alcohol.

"No worries, where's Sav?" I asked noticing the brunette wasn't anywhere to be seen.

I noticed his awkward look to Caspar but managed to wave it off casually saying she was 'too busy'. I ushered them in and greeted my mum and Grayson. Which is awkward to say the least, as I haven't seen them since I left for France, I have had a few talks with Mum but nothing too major, only her little catch up sessions which lasted 10 minutes.

"Nice to see you, I didn't know whether you'd come" I stated truthfully, she didn't answer my message so I thought she'd be too busy with her 'brand new family'

"Yeah we were down in London anyway" she smiled over at Grayson.

I nodded and walked them further into the apartment, I spotted JJ was in a deep conversation with G and Fara while Freezy, Manny, Gee and Sarah looked like they were in a dance battle.

I poured Mum a white wine and let Grayson make whatever he wanted, which he ended up going for just a coke. Mere came galloping over and pulled Mum away from us.

"Do you want vodka?" I asked picking up the bottle which made him raise his eyebrows at me. "Oh come on I won't tell" I smiled already pouring it into his cup.

"Already being the cool big sis" he joked but instantly straightened up as he noticed my reaction which was just to awkwardly sip my drink. "Yas, I know you're not a big fan of my father and I but we are good for your mum" he spoke softly.

My eyes landed on my mum who was talking to Mere and Freya as they were looking at the golden boot which was on the fireplace.

"And we are going to be family soon" he added.

I was about to question him but he already moved on and seemed to change his focus towards Simon and Harry who were making their way over. The three of them introduced each other as I stood awkwardly on the side.

"You alright Yas" Harry whispered as he wrapped his arm around me.

I nodded putting on the best smile. I managed to walk away from them and found Emily and Katie sitting on the balcony in the sun.

.......

The night went on with a lot of dancing and eating finger food along with a lot of alcohol. I made sure to keep away from both my mum and Grayson as just the sight of them angered me. Which always meant I had mainly no time with Simon as he was practically looking after Grayson.

I excused myself and walked out of the apartment and had some time out from everyone in the corridor with a glass of wine and Sting who decided to come with me.

I sat down around the corner in case anyone came out to look for me they would hopefully not look here. I gulped a mouthful which instantly made me hiccup, I started to giggle as Sting just looked at me giving me that confused dog tilt head. I heard the door open which made me put my index finger to my mouth telling Sting to be quiet which made him just tilt his head more which made me chuckle quickly placing my hand over my mouth.

"Yas?" A voice echoed before JJ appeared.

"Ah hey buddy!" I gushed putting my hand out for him to take and sit down with me.

He sat down and leaned his back on the wall which made me place my head on his shoulder. I knew if I was sober he probably wouldn't be out here right now as we haven't spoke since our little feud, which Simon still doesn't know about.

"What you doing out here?" He asked playing with my fingers.

I shrugged as I closed my eyes.

"I didn't know that your mum was going to be here" he whispered.

I hummed in response. "Bear made me invite her"

"That Grayson is a good kid, you should give him a time of day. Yes you might not like his father but he is making your mum happy" he explained. "No one is making you forget your dad or even replace him but if your mum can move on so can you" he spoke.

I knew he didn't have any malice in his words but I felt my body tense up as I moved away from him.

"There you are!" Mums voice appeared making me look up to see her cheeks looking flushed with her hair flattered as the curls had now fallen out. "The guys are just about to play spin the bottle, which means that's our time to leave" she smiled.

I nodded staying sat which made JJ get to his feet and give her a hug goodbye.

"Maybe we can get lunch tomorrow, you can bring Mere and it can be the four of us" she smiled down at me.

The four of us.

I nodded. "Yeah maybe"

She gave JJ a quick peck on the cheek before giving me one last smile as Grayson followed a suite. I looked over at JJ who was already walking away from me.

......

Am I the only one who loves it when the boys play hide and seek? I actually think that is one of their best videos as in all of the guys.