002

@YasLloyd10: this photo was taken after the first game for @PSG_feminines after this game I had a million to one questions going through my head

@YasLloyd10: this photo was taken after the first game for @PSG_feminines after this game I had a million to one questions going through my head. We lost 3-2, I gave it my all but it still wasn't good enough. It made me question if leaving everything behind was a good idea. From that night on, no one would be able to know what would happen next. I just want to tell everyone if you have something offered to you: whether it's going to university, getting to travel the world, being able to live in a different country, it may scare you because it'll take you out your comfort zone BUT in the long run it might bring a different side of you which might surprise you! I would never ever of thought I would be returning back home with the golden boot after scoring 36 goals in one season as well as getting Mark Sampson's attention. What I'm trying to say is, don't have people around you bring you down and take anything life has to offer with two hands and just take life as it comes. Because we are only on this plant once! 📷: @GeeNelly

@ChelseaLadies: Everyone here in London are so proud of you! And cannot wait to have you back with us! 💙💙💙
@FreyaNightingale: PREACH! ❤️
@GeeNelly: What an amazing photo can I just say 🤓
@Mere_Lloyd: Love you blondie 💙💙💙

........

Today I didn't have anything planned and neither did anyone else by the looks of it. I woke up quite early and decided to go for a morning run with Tobi and a hungover Bog, which was interesting to say the least. As we got back Freya and Emily had just finished a fry up for everyone, while Ethan went around waking everyone up.

It was now the afternoon and the gang had now left and everyone else was going about their business. I managed to pull myself away from my laptop which I was currently replying to some emails, I walked downstairs and went to the kitchen which was still decorated from yesterday. I grabbed a slice of cake and made myself some hot chocolate before settling down on the stool.

"Do you want a bigger piece of cake?" Simon appeared making himself laugh, before pecking my cheek.

I shrugged as I licked my finger. "It's a good cake, it'll be a shame for it go to waste" I pointed out. "But I'll definitely need to work out longer tomorrow" I added making him laugh.

He stayed sitting beside me as I ate, he took my hand into his and started playing around with my fingers.

"Still can't believe you ate your ring" he whispered.

"If I kept it, can you imagine how sticky and hairy it would be" I pointed out making me shudder at just the thought.

He nodded as he looked up at me. "I guess I need to buy you a real one soon" he smiled before pecking my lips.

The whole engagement thing we haven't told anyone else, it has sort of been our little secret; which has been hard to keep from people especially Mere and Freya. Since when he 'proposed' to me with a haribo ring we haven't spoke about it since but that didn't mean I found myself researching venues and dresses, I mean I want to be semi ready when we have to start planning.

"Let's just hope I say yes" I smirked at him giving him a wink as I jumped up.

"I don't see why you wouldn't, anyone would be lucky to marry this" he joked pointing at his whole face.

I rolled my eyes at him before I walked off. Before I could get to the stairs I felt his arms wrapped around my waist making me squeal. He carried me up to his room, making sure he shut the door behind us. He walked us into the room before he throw me on the bed when his lips attacked mine. Which was obvious this was going down one way.

........

The Next Day

I was back at my apartment which I was SO happy about. Simon brought me a massive bouquet of flowers, why? I have no idea but I was so happy to have them to brighten up the room. I halved them and placed them into two vases and placed one on the kitchen island and one on the coffee table.

Mere came round earlier with bags full of shopping which meant everything was heavily stocked, which was good as I decided to host alittle dinner party with the girls. I asked them what they wanted and a lot of them went for homemade pizza, which was easy as I could just let them all make their own.

Most of the day I was dancing around the apartment as I tidied around the house, mainly because it still didn't feel like it was my little area. As I had 'tenants' which I use loosely as they were Gee's friends living here while I was in Paris. A lot of my things were stocked in my cupboards and the whole aroma wasn't my normal warm homely smell. As soon as everything was back to normal I decided to have a shower and get ready for the girls to arrive.

All the girls arrived pretty much at the same time, Freya brought some wine while Emily and Gee brought us all matching onesies (Because is it a girly get together without them) and Mere came with loads of gossip, despite her telling us that she doesn't like to gossip. Emily set up her camera up which fit all of us in while we made our pizza, most of the time we were just laughing and joking, Gee and Mere nearly starting a food fight a number of times but luckily Freya was between the two. We answered a few twitter questions which were hilarious! Someone asked 'who had a better diss track' which got a few feathers rattled and then we made up a line each for our very own diss track about JJ (which I am hoping he sees because it's jokes!)

By the time the pizzas were ready we all found a comfy spot on the sofa and watched Crazy Stupid Love mainly just to see a shirtless Ryan Gosling more than anything.

......

HIYA!
So what sort of things would you like to see happen to Yasmine in this story? And what friendships would you want to dive deeper into?