003

Most of the girls left quite early as they all had things to do, Mere decided to stay and spend the day with me, which I didn't mind too much as I didn't have anything planned. We decided to go for a small walk with the dogs to the small Tesco store down the road, to get some essentials aka some popcorn, drinks and sugary treats.

Once we got back home I started cleaning Pickles food tray and played with her and her grumpy cat toy while Mere was making French toast, which made her swear quite a lot as even though she wouldn't admit it she had no clue what she was doing.

We sat down at the table and started eating with a cups of coffees to wash it down nicely.

"So how do you feel about JJ and Weller's fight that might happen?" She asked as she shoved a forkful of goodness in her mouth.

I looked up at her and furrowed my eyebrows at her. "What fight?"

It was fair to say, I wasn't really good with keeping up with the whole 'banter' or 'disstracks' that was going on with the whole YouTube gang. I didn't even know that Weller was involved in the whole situation.

She rolled her eyes at me as she set her fork down. "Aren't you supposed to be close friends with them both and you have no clue?" She poked.

"Why are the fighting? I thought it was just about calling your friends fat over a tune?" I frowned.

She laughed as she nodded. "JJ said he'd fight whoever wins in the Weller and Malfoy fight and he won and apparently it is quite real as they both dislike each other" she shrugged as if it wasn't a big deal. "Joe is quite pissed off because he is saying on Twitter to vote who people would want to fight, Joe or Harry" she added.

I let out a groan as I throw my head back. "Harry would never fight! He'd get murdered" I paused as I moved my hair from my shoulders. "Why can't they squash their beef like civilised humans?"

She stayed quiet and raised her brows at me. "Civilised? JJ?" She questioned and started to laugh. "So have you spoke to your mum recently?" She asked changing her tone.

I shook my head as I picked Sting up and placed him on my lap.

"I met her new man, she brought him and his son to my dads birthday party" she explained. "They are pretty cool"

I rolled my eyes at her. "Seriously?" I snorted. "You think her jumping into bed with the first guy who gives her a time of day is a good idea!" I shot at her.

"I spoke to him and he went through losing his wife, I think they are just getting each other by" she spoke softly. "Give him a chance Yas, I know no one will ever come close to your Dad but at least try for your mums sake"

I nodded my head slowly before standing up and walking back over to sofa. "Want to watch the latest episode of Kardashians?" I asked already taking the seat and turning the TV on.

........

It was much later now while Mere and I were currently shopping meeting up with Freya, we were mainly just shopping for some new clothes, there wasn't really anything what any of us needed but we were enjoying spending the day together.

I picked out some underwear, a onesie and some skincare which Freya recommended as well as picking up some things from Nike.

Before we left we decided to go into a small American diner which as if we stepped back into the 80s. Both Mere and I ordered a smoothie which had a loads of cream on top which would give anyone a heart attack, while Freya went for a hot dog, which she covered with a lot of mustard.

 Both Mere and I ordered a smoothie which had a loads of cream on top which would give anyone a heart attack, while Freya went for a hot dog, which she covered with a lot of mustard

@FreyaNightingale: If I was to travel back in time, I wouldn't want anyone else by my side besides you 🇺🇸🥤🍔🥞 @YasLloyd10

@KSI: 😍😍
@Miniminter: Thanks for the invite guys!
@GeeNelly: They're my best friends 🤓😙
@KatieSleach: Miss my girls ❤️

I went back to the guys' house after our shopping trip while Mere went to her friends. As we entered the whole house was at a standstill which didn't sit right with me as I knew JJ was back home from his Insta story. We found Lewis first who told us that Simon wasn't feeling well so he was in bed and JJ was in the pool.

I walked towards the pool and found him currently doing laps while he was talking to Harry, Freezy and Josh who were sitting on the side.

"Hey JiddlyPuff!" I gushed making his attention turn over to us.

He swam back over to us and climbed out, he grabbed his towel before pulling both Freya and I into his grasp.

"Have you missed me?" He laughed.

"Of course" Freya giggled as we pulled away.

I nodded as he looked over at me. "Is that even a question?" I joked. "I'm surprised you remember us when you are living it all up in America" I laughed.

"Aw I will never forget you Yassy!" He joked squeezing me as he hugged me again making me laugh.

I pulled away from him and pushed him into the pool making me laugh, I felt his grip on my ankle I grabbed the step railing thing and tried to pull away from him, luckily I got away and ran towards Harry who wrapped his arms around me to protect me.

I didn't stay too long as I had to get back to the dogs, I checked on Simon and laid with him for a while. I spoke to Josh for a while before I decided to call it a night.

As I arrived home I had a shower and decided to spend the evening infront of the TV to catch up with a lot of series.