POSTPONING

As you can probably tell this isn't a chapter.
I have decided that I'm putting this story on hold, why? Because I feel like I'm going through the motions with the story but my heart isn't really in it. I want to make a story that I am proud of and right now I couldn't even tell you what I've written in the last few chapters.
SO that being said, I am so proud of where the story has gone so far and how much support the characters get. But I feel like to reconnect with the writing and the characters and storyline is to take a step back. I am going to focus my creative juices (ok, ew I'm never saying that again) on other projects. I have two ongoing stories with the Sidemen in and I hope you can give them as much support as you given this one.
I'm currently thinking of doing either the 8th Sidemen story (which a lot wanted) or open my window to other things (such as footballers)
~any feedback would be welcomed~

I promise you that this isn't the end of Simon and Yasmine and their crazy journey together, I am too invested which I think a lot of you are. But absence makes the heart grow fonder (apparently) , and when I do come back I hope you will be willing to get back on the horse with me. (I really am sorry for saying really weird shit) I'm sorry if I'm letting anyone down.

Thank you for being amazing and patience.

Until then,

Luna 🌜