027

The game had a very high intensity with both teams showing their ability. Yasmine managed to bag herself two more goals which everyone could see her get more and more emotional after each goal. Everyone could see she was giving her everything as she tracked back and tackled the players off the ball to gain back position.

Alan who was sat in the stadium wasn't too sure if he liked seeing her like this, he wanted Phil to sub her off and protect her well being, even if she did sit down with some doctors and they gave her the green light to play. He knew she would over work herself if we gave her room too.

The blonde took her time on the ball as no American player seemed to close her, she stopped waiting to find a pass that will help the team go forward and have chance on target. Little did she know the midfielder was hot on her tail and snatched the ball off her, which made her go tumbling down as her foot made contact with her ankle. The stadium instantly become deafening, the fans equally booing either the English player for going down easy or the American for the unnecessary tackle. A few players from either side surrounded the ref to give her their opinion which she probably didn't really care.

Yasmine stayed on the floor fixing her socks which now had a bloodied mark just above her ankle.G stood above her protectively and helped her back on her feet, she was concerned for her as she looked physically and emotionally drained.

"Keep your head" she whispered as tapped her forehead.

The game carried on with the American defenders seemed to be going into tackles making sure they leave a little in on her, hoping that her temper will bottle over. So far nothing has happened, just a few death stares and a few mutters but nothing that was going with their plan. If anything it was annoying Toni and Hannah more that Lloyd herself.

Simon and Joe couldn't stop fidgeting with nerves every time she got the ball, Simon's kept holding his breath each time a player got close to her afraid that they will end up hurting her. Luckily she could feel them approaching and quickly passing the ball off. Even though she didn't have the ball Simon couldn't stop staring at her, he could see the wheels turning in her mind as he watched the player with the ball and shouting for someone to get in position. He noticed the lack of little peeks over to our seats which she usually did during the games, she probably didn't want to be reminded that no one was really here from her family.

She put her arm up calling for the ball as she ran making sure to be on side, Steph chipped the ball over to her, her leg went up and controlled it before weaving inbetween two defenders making her go down the left wing, she managed to show off her skills and got into the box. She had both Toni, Hannah and Fran all in the box with her, she looked up as she ran closer to the goal post.

.....

Yasmine's Pov

"So how did you think that went?" Dom asked harshly as he paced infront of me with his phone still stuck to his hand.

I quietly sat on the bed gently massaging my temples. I knew exactly why he was talking about and I didn't have any defence for my action.

"This is where you're supposed to say 'I got a little bit too hotheaded which now could cost my international career'" he spoke putting on a rather shit Geordie accent. I crinkled my nose up at him.

"You got the most stupid red card Yas on your fucking debut of all days" he barked.

I nodded. "But I also scored two goals on my debut" I pointed out.

"Do you really think that's what they'll remember?" He questioned. "Cause I think they'll remember a stupid little girl reacting when the heat got too hot!" He snapped. "This isn't small time Yasmine, this is on the international stage and now if Phil even has faith in you again everyone will aim at you to fire shots at you"

I let out a small sigh as I ran my fingers through my hair.

"If you're head was elsewhere you should've stayed at the hospital" he whispered.

His phone ranged which he instantly answered and walked out to the balcony. I could feel tears fill my eyes and slowly running down my cheek.

All I remember is running towards the goal with Toni, Fran and Hannah all in the box ready for the chip. Before I could get it off a defender lunged giving me a hard tackle which was dangerous, I instantly jumped up pissed that she tried it and we got into a little bit of fisty cuffs before we got pulled away from each other. The ref then produced us each a red card. Steph gave me comforting words as she walked me off the field before I walked past Phil ignoring him to go straight to the tunnel. 

Dom has every right to be annoyed with me, I never have been a violent player and I've never seen red before. I think due to all the emotions of being my debut and having both my mum and Fredrick in hospital everything came over flowing. This was a miles away from where I thought my debut would be going if you were to ask me a week ago. And after today this dream could be very much over before it even got going.

I looked out to see Dom still pacing around as he listened to whoever it was on the other end. I quickly grabbed my hotel key and stuffed my phone in my pocket before I ran out.

I walked down the hallway barefooted, my eyes looked from the door numbers and back to my phone screen where the person told me they were.

I stopped dead in my tracks and knocked on 110 A door, I bite my lip hoping that they didn't change their mind. I was thankful when I spotted the door knob turn, the door opened slowly showing him behind it with a small smile appearing on his face.

"Yas?" He frowned confused.

"Simon" I whispered before instantly crashing my lips on his.

At first he just stood there frozen, I was so convinced he was going to push me away from him and start swearing at me. But to my surprise his arms wrapped around me and started to kiss me back, our lips moving in sync with each other perfectly. The kiss started getting move heated, I gently pushed his chest letting us go into his hotel room. I pushed us towards the bed and pushed him to sit down.

I pulled my clothes off before climbing on his lap. He was about to say something but I instantly cut him of.

"I don't want to talk"

He nodded before turning us around on the bed so he was now hovering over me.

.......

Ahm... So Yasmine has found herself back with Simon, hm interesting 😂