016

As I had a weekend free I decided to drive down to Brighton, leaving the kids aka my animals in the cafe of Mere and Tobi. I managed to find out where Joe was training and decided to make a surprise visit to him, mainly to show him I have his back, as every other mutual seems to be more on JJ's side.

I pulled up beside his car and hopped out, I buzzed into the gym and made my way towards the back where I found him stood in the middle of the ring skipping rope, doing what the pro boxers do. I spotted Joe's mum who was talking to his trainer, Amy was the first one to notice me and she jumped from her seat and jumped into a hug.

"Hey Yas!" She gushed pecking my cheek. "Joe look who has visited!" She called making her brother's attention turn to us.

I gave him a little wave as he smiled at me, he told his coach to give him some time before he jumped over the ropes and within seconds was stood right infront of me.

"What you doing crossing the enemy line?" He smirked as he wiped sweat from his rather red forehead.

I rolled my eyes at him playfully. "Why do you guys keep saying that?" I questioned. "I'm not taking sides so I'm not stepping over any enemy lines" I pointed out.

He laughed and pulled me into a hug, which I instantly winced from his sweaty body pushed against me.

"Whatever you say Lloyd" he joked as he pulled away from me. His eyes roamed over my face which made me nervous, I bite my lip which made his eyes scan back to my eyes. "How are you?" He asked squeezing my hand.

I shrugged. "I'm good, season is going well" I admitted.

He gave me a sympathetic look. "I meant with the whole Simon thing, I feel bad cause I feel like it's somewhat my fault" he admitted.

My eyes dropped from his and spotted Amy and his mum was stood a few steps away from us and both staring at us, intrigued how this little interaction would play out. Once they noticed I spotted them they quickly turned around and pretended to be in a conversation.

I shrugged. "It's not your fault that he can't keep his dick out of girls"

"I know but we kissed.."

I instantly cut him off. "And I don't regret it" I announced which took both him and I aback from my statement.

We were just stood staring into each others eyes trying to read eachother.

"Joe" his trainer called who was now back in the ring.

He cleared his throat as I gave him a small smile, trying to tell him it's alright to go back.

"I don't regret it either" he whispered before he stepped away and dropping my hand.

I watched as he hopped back into the ring, he peered over at me and winked at me before he put on his boxing gloves. I made my way over to Amy and sat beside her.

........

It was now evening and we made plans with Joe's family to go out for a meal together, after spending most of the day relaxing and putting together some Ikea things for his new house while he had a little nap.

I walked to his bedroom and stopped in the doorway as I spotted him laying on his stomach with his head in the pillow in just a towel.

"Are you alright there?" I asked as I slowly made me way towards him and sat beside him and ran my hands down his bare back.

He let out a soft moan before he turned to face me. "My back hurts" he grumbled.

I looked over at the clock which read 7:30pm, which meant we had an hour. "Have you got any oil?" I asked jumping up and already looking through his bedside draws.