041

Today was the day that I was dreading since it was announced. The day both JJ and Weller are making their debuts in the boxing ring, infront of thousands people online and in the crowd.

Yesterday was the press conference and the weigh in, which went surprisingly well. True Geordie managed to get answers from the boys and their teams, it was quite clear that Weller's side was more serious rather than JJ's who was more laidback. The weigh in surprised a lot of people, JJ weighed in at 83kg while  Weller didn't get into the eighties but as 79.2kg. Which made JJ's team gather more confidence. During the face off Weller kept very stern while JJ was trying to get in his head, laughing and joking.

I stayed at the guys house, most of the night I was sat in the kitchen drinking hot chocolate with Vikk (who is always awake at silly hours) and Josh and Simon, all trying to tiptoe around JJ, who managed to sleep most of the night. I managed to get around three hours cuddled on the sofa with Simon. As soon as I woke up I found JJ in the kitchen with headphones on and feeling himself out playing around with the boxing bag, while there were a few guys around the kitchen with camera equipment for the documentary of the upcoming months of the fight.

"How are you feeling this glorious morning?" I smiled as I sipped my boiling hot coffee.

He smiled shifting his attention for a second, before going back to punching the shit out of the punching bag.

"I'm alright, I just want to get it over with"

"What is your predictions?" Lux questioned as he sat on the island infront of me.

"Oh there is going to be a KO" JJ spoke with confidence.

I smiled as I leaned on my elbow. "I mean whoever gets KOed is going to be a meme" Lux stated.

"The loser can always go live in a Brazilian rainforest" I joked making myself laugh.

JJ was the only one who laughed. "I'm sure Joe will love that"

As the day went on everyone seemed to notice how more fidgety JJ become and how he went into his shell. He started to just pace around the house as he blasted his music through his headphones. Everyone even Vidal and his team were now walking around him again not wanting to put him off.

Lux and I decided to try and calm him down which basically meant a lot of hugging and tickling, which the camera men got but it wasn't working.

.....

I started to get ready quite early as I spent most of it chilling in the bubble bath and having a pamper session. I started getting ready in the spare room while I blasted out The Weeknd. I started with my make up which I decided to go for a glowy/brown look. I gelled my hair back in a bun and put on a nude dress which was embellished with white and gold patterns, pairing it up with brown suede knee high boots.

Once we were all ready we had a few pre drinks before heading towards the venue. As soon as I got there I instantly felt myself tense up. It was as if reality hit me that two of the most important guys in my life are about to try and kill each other in the ring.

As soon as we walked backstage Savannah and Mere  instantly grabbed me and pulling me into them giving me a bear hug.

"I'm so excited for the after party!" Mere gushed.

I rolled my eyes. "Of course you are thinking about the alcohol" I joked, making the three of us laugh.

"Oh come on, you are not excited for the fight!" She argued.

"But I'm also not excited about getting buzzed off my tits!" I pointed out, poking her nose which made her hiss trying to bite my finger.

We hung out backstage in JJ's dressing room, watching the undercard fights on the TV while JJ was getting himself hyped up. It was quite adorable how close him and Viddal have come after a few months of working together.

Some of the girls decided to have a little photo shoot before we had to go and get our seats for the main event.

@SavannahEdwards: LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE! Supporting our boy #TeamKSI w/ @YasLloyd10 📷: @Joe_Sugg

@GeeNelly: Best team to be on #TeamKSI 🤓
@Joe_Sugg: ❤️❤️❤️
@username1: I thought Yas was #TeamSkrr
@Tobjizzle: Best team to be in is #TeamSkrr
@HannahGabrielle: SORTS 😍😍

@GeeNelly: Best team to be on #TeamKSI 🤓@Joe_Sugg: ❤️❤️❤️@username1: I thought Yas was #TeamSkrr @Tobjizzle: Best team to be in is #TeamSkrr @HannahGabrielle: SORTS 😍😍

@YasLloyd10: Date night @SavannahEdwards #KSIvsJoeWeller 🥊

@FreyaNightingale: FAVES ❤️❤️
@ArsenalLadies: Have a fun night ladies
@FranKirby: 💙💙💙
@Mere_Lloyd: ❤️🖤
@GHoward11: My Gals 🖤

....

As soon as I walked into the arena I was taken aback how loud the audience were, I spotted a lot of big Youtubers here to support the boys. The likes of Marcus Butler, Alfie Deyes, Caspar Lee, Keemstar were all around. I said quick hellos to Joe's family which to my surprise were happy to see me. I said hello to Deji and his parents who looked somewhat calm, considering their son is stepping into the ring for the first time. As I was walking to my seat I spotted non other than Elliot walking towards me. Fuck off!

"I take it you have snaked Joe and now fully supporting JJ" he smirked.

"Snaked him? I'm not you Elliot!" I snapped back.

He let out a small sigh. "What I did was a stupid mistake of my judgment"

"Yeah and I'm sure Joe will see it like that" I said sarcastically. "He made your fucking career and then you just stab him in the back for what? Did you think JJ would welcome you with open arms, just so you could use him to become more relevant?" I questioned.

I knew that Joe has drawn the line in the sand with his friend after he snaked him and went to bitch to JJ. Of course people have said JJ was in the wrong to record it but when someone steps over 'enemy lines' you are going to mainly to play with their heads.

"Isn't that what you've done? Jumping ship whenever you felt like it?" He spoke stepping closer to me.

I stared at him noticing that he was raging.

"Fuck you!" I snapped which gained attention from Simon, Josh and Freya.

"Don't you like being put in your place? You are just a slut!" He raged.

"Enjoy the fight" I smiled before walking past him.

.....

One fight down, another two to go 😄