031

Since I've been back home I've been keeping myself to myself. The boys cautiously agreed to let me go back home with both JJ and Tobi not really wanting to leave me alone. I'm pretty sure they spoke to my neighbour to keep an eye out for me, as she has knocked on the door twice a day. I didn't really have the heart to tell her to go away so we had coffee chats for around half an hour.

Dom got what he wanted and I decided to take sometime off, which I instantly regretted when I sat on the sofa watching the girls play. Coach said she hopes that I'll be back before the Lyon game, and has even rested Fran so we are both at our peak for that game.

Grayson has been avoiding me like the plague, he has been ghosting my calls and any messages I sent to him. I tried to reach out to him to help him sort out his fathers funeral but he didn't want any of it, he has even ignored Mere. Josh has apparently taken him under his wing, and is getting him to help with his ZRK London website and is working alongside Freya and Lewis.

"How can someone have so much things!" Mere laughed.

"I kept telling her she is a hoarder but she never listened" I joked.

We were currently in Devon at mums and Fredrick's house, which felt so weird being in without them. I was currently packing a box filled with some of her things to keep in the family.

"I'm kind of glad she kept everything, it's good memories" I smiled as I rummaged through some photos.

I picked out a cute photo of both my mum and dad on their wedding day. I remember them both telling me how magically their day was, everyone used to tell me how obsessed they were of each other. When I was younger both Mere and I used to always beg them to show us their photo book and talk us through the whole day. We pretty much knew everything but the more and more times they spoke to us they told us something new. Seeing how beautiful my mum looked and how dad used to stare at her, I used to always hope that I'd find something so special as what they had.

"Remember when we used to raid her wardrobe and dressed up in her dresses and hats" Mere smiled as she sat beside me. "We used to smother ourselves in her make up, making us look like clowns" she laughed.

I nodded as I giggled. "I remember us dressing up for our wedding, you were always the groom and Mum used to always place her veil on my head"

"Your dad walked you out to the garden and Daisy the dog was the vicar"

"Remember that one time it started raining and we got mud all over the veil, all three of us were petrified but instead she burst into tears of laughter"

My eyes went back to the photo as my thumb trailed along the black & white portrait of my parents.

"I wish we could go back" Mere whispered as she put her head on my shoulder.

We stayed quiet for a moment as we drowned into our own trail of thoughts. My attention shifted as I heard Mere gasp as she rummaged through the box. She turned to me and gave me a big smile before pulling out a vinyl record.

"Oh my god, that was there first dance at their wedding!"

"Let's put it on" Mere suggested before jumping up and running to the vinyl player.

I pulled out the veil and placed it carefully onto my head which felt a lot lighter and seemed a lot shorter than I remembered. The beat started making Mere and I get in position and started to go into our old routine, which included a lot of turns.

"I don't think our real wedding first dance would be as amazing as our one" She joked as I rested my head on her shoulder.

I could feel tears appear in my eyes making me hide my face further into her shoulder, her arms tightened around my waist.