033

Two Weeks Later
Simon's Pov

I got woken up pretty early with the mixture of the sun shining through the sheer curtains, the birds obnoxiously tweeting loudly outside and a laughter filling through the opened balcony doors. I creeped out of bed grabbing my shorts from the floor before squinting my eyes as I emerged from the bedroom that I got drawn out from a hat.

I took in the Aspen, Colorado greenery, with the mountains that filled up most of the skyline. I couldn't help but notice how fresh and cleaner the air was as it gently breezed. The large house we rented out for a few weeks, had a number of rooms as well as a sauna, a cinema room and a bar. There was a horse stables on the grounds which Freya and Emily are obsessed with, I spotted them in the distance on the morning ride they spoke about last night.

I looked down to the swimming pool where I found Yasmine sat with Bog and Weller, she had a smile on her face as she dangled her legs in the water as she listened to some sort of story Harry was telling her. I felt my heart flutter as she started laughing again, her head was back as her eyes was closed shut, her hand was on her stomach as she gently giggled at the brunette. Once she calmed down she wiped her eyes before pulling him into a hug trying to give a pouting Guernsey born some comfort.

"I swear wherever I turn she's always there" Talia appeared beside me which made my whole body tense up. "Why even is she here, I mean does anyone still like her?"

I couldn't take my eyes off her even though I felt Talia's eyes on me.

"You still have feelings for her!"

I looked down at my hands before slowly going to the soft brown eyes, that I have grown to love.

"No"

"Don't bullshit me Simon! I could see you looking at her when you thought no one would notice"

I started fidgeting with my ring. "We've not having this conversation T, it's Christmas and we get to spend it with our friends, just enjoy it"

She stepped infront of me and crossed her arms looking at me sternly. "Look me in the eyes and tell me you don't have feelings for her"

I studied her face before our eyes connected with eachother. I bit my lip as I thought about my feelings for Yasmine.

Ofcourse I still cared for her and I regret hurting her the way I did. I can only truly see myself marrying and spending the rest of my life with her.

I look at my hands before looking back at Talia. "I don't love her"

"That's not what I asked" she snapped

"What do you want me to say? You want me to admit that I am still in love with the girl that I had everything with and I just stupidly just threw it away!"

Her breath got stuck in her throat as tears appeared in her eyes. "Fuck you Simon!"

.....

Yasmine's Pov

I moved away from Harry and Joe as they were now play fighting and I didn't really want to get caught in the middle as I'd probably be the one to get pushed into the water. I went over to Freezy who was sat on a sun lounger, I followed his gaze to find him staring up at Simon and Talia on the balcony looking like they were having a intense discussion.