019

This is a weird chapter, I don't know :/ BUT enjoy lol!

I've spent most of the morning sat on the floor in the living room signing hundreds of photos cards for England when they announce I am an England player. Which is quite frightening, I mean I know how quickly fans can turn on you after one bad game and that intensity's when you are playing in an England jersey.

Dom has been sat with me mainly typing away on his phone doing god knows what. Probably playing temple run or sugar crush because he is a teenage girl. He phoned Hannah which was literally just them arguing over the fact that Hannah hasn't signed her cards yet, despite the small deadline.

"So how are you feeling?" Dom asked cutting off the silence that currently sat in the room.

I looked up at him. "What?"

He let out a small sigh. "How are you feeling?" He repeated, sounding more upbeat.

I slowly scribbled my autograph over the photo and placed it on top of the other pile.

"I'm content" I shrugged, looking up at him seeing him waiting for me. "Umm... I don't know what else you want me to say?" I admitted crinkling my nose up.

He mumbled something as he moved from the sofa. "Now you are an England footballer you will be expected to do more interviews which means more opportunities for the fans to get to know you on a personal note" he explained. "They like people who express themselves a lot in the answers, it might be a simple question but a short answer makes you seem boring and uneducated" he added.

I nodded as I carried on signing. "Ok"

"Don't be afraid to talk about your opinions but also be thoughtful for others" he stated.

I raised my eyebrows at him. "So you want me to be myself but not really myself?" I joked.

There was a sudden knock on the door which Dom instantly got up and went to answer the door. He came back within a few seconds with a large bunch of flowers, I noticed they were a mixture of purple freesia and white roses. I instantly jumped up and breathed in the beautiful perfume scent. I got the envelope from the middle of the bunch and opened it quickly.

I could feel my stomach turn as I tried to think why I had flowers sent to me and who it could be from.

"Oo who has annoyed you?" Grayson appeared and instantly started roaming the cupboards.

I ignored him and opened the envelope and slipped the card out, my eyes scanned the paper which read:

Congratulations on the England call up. Show em what you are made of. Only got 30 goals and 60 appearances to go to get on my legendary level!

Love,
Al

I couldn't help but laugh, trust Alan to be the one to do something lovely but also slip in their his amazing career.

"So who is it from?" Grayson asked now taking more of attention to the flowers.

"Shearer" I admitted giving him the card to look at and walked to the cupboard and got a vase.

I looked up as I tried to arrange them and wasn't really being successful. "Wait you are playing for England, Yas this is huge!" He gushed instantly pulling me into a hug.

Ed came walking out and instantly joined in the hug making me squashed inbetween the two teens. I looked over at Dom for help but he just laughed and shrugged. Then that's when I saw him, Simon was stood on the side just smiling awkwardly at me as he patted Sting who was by his feet.

"Simon's here" I announced making the boys finally let go.

They both went over and gave Simon a bro hug before they went to get their things for the day. I turned around and carried on messing with the bloody flowers.

"Aren't you coming?" He questioned.

I shock my head. "Nope"

"I would of thought that Weller would want your support?" He admitted.

I looked up to see Dom staring at me as I rolled my eyes at him.

"Is this us being civil?" I questioned, talking about his latest video of him telling his viewers that we 'mutually decided to split up' and we are still 'very civil with each other'.

He walked over to me which made my body tense up. "I just think we should be atleast civil with eachother as we are friends with the same people and they want us to hang out together a lot of the time"

I looked over at him. "If you wanted to be civil Simon, you shouldn't of cheated on me!" I spoke through gritted teeth.

"Of course I'm in the wrong! What about you?" He questioned following me around the kitchen. "How am I any worse than you? You are now dating the guy who I had bad vibes from!"

I let out a small laugh as I turned to face him, finding him a lot closer than I first thought. "The only difference is I didn't act on anything when I was with you!" I snapped.

.......

@YasLloyd10: This is such a pinch me moment in my life & career! Ever since I was a little girl I've always dreamed to play for my country with my name on the back of a three lion shirt

@YasLloyd10: This is such a pinch me moment in my life & career! Ever since I was a little girl I've always dreamed to play for my country with my name on the back of a three lion shirt. I've always dreamed of standing on the field with the National anthem playing, with the whole stadium singing in unison. To be apart of this amazing team like @Lionesses is a dream come true & we will be pushing to come one step further from 3rd place to the World Cup. I just want to say a huge thank you to everyone who has believed in me, I'm obviously talking about you @AShearer9 🤪 - any young kid who has a dream, if you put in the hard work and commitment you can achieve it!

@ChelseaLadies: Set the stage on fire 💙💙
@Mere_Lloyd: Proud of you! ❤️
@Lionesses: Welcome to the team 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
@realcalfreezy: BUDDDDY!
@FranKirby: Ew really? I thought I was gonna get away from you 🙄

......