Chapter 7 - Ryan

"A-ha! I found you, Dave!" I announced. "Awww, how did you find me?" Dave asked me. "Well, you were in Derp's room, and I decided to check everybody's room," I told him. "Smart, I guess," Dave said. "Now you help me search the daycare! Maybe go to the second floor and help Tina?" I suggested. Then I heard a voice behind me. "Look who I found, Cutie!" The voice squealed in excitement. I slowly turned around to see Tina holding Kat by the arm. "She found me." Kat said quietly. "What do you think, Cutie?" Tina asked. "Ryan," I said, annoyed. "Cutie!" She replied.  "Ryan," I said, louder. "CUTIE!" "RYAN" "CUTIE!" "RYAN!" I yelled. Tina frowned, and began to teakettle. "My tea HAS to be ready now!" Unicorn yelled, poking his head out from Sal's room. "Come ON, Tina!" He complained. "How am I supposed to know if my tea's ready if you keep making that sound?" I stifled a laugh. "Good job, Tina. Let's keep looking," I suggested. "Fine, RYAN!" Tina yelled, and stormed off. Dave ran after her.

       After a while, we had found everyone. At the daycare table, I saw Goldy already waiting on the table, with Sal, Derp, Cookie, and Tony sitting on the couches by her. Goldy smirked at me. "What took you so long?" She teased. "Oh, be quiet," I said, hopping up on the table beside me. "So... about what we were talking about before... what do you -" Just then, Tina ran into the room and cut me off. "Found everyone else!" She called. The kids ran in behind her. Then, Tina's eyes narrowed. Suddenly, I realized how close Goldy and I were standing to each other. Tina casually walked over to the table, hauled herself up, and elbowed Goldy out of the way. "So, how did I do?" She asked me. I took a step back. "Great," I answered. Tina took a step closer. I stepped toward Goldy, and grabbed her hand behind my back.

"Let's play Infection!" I suggested. Tina grinned, probably thinking I would team with her. "Sure!" She exclaimed, excited. "I'm down," Goldy said. "Let's do it!" UnicornMann and Lizzy said in unison, then laughed. Finally, everyone agreed. "i WaNtZ tO be iNfeCTed!" Derp said. "Okay, Derp!" Tina said. I smiled. "Okay, Derp, give us a count to 100!" I instructed. "oKAy." He replied. "7! 12! 3! 42..." Derp started. "Woah, woah, Derp! That's not how you count." Goldy said. "hOw tHEnz?" Derp asked. I'm starting to think that Derp would not be the best Infected.

Angel looked at him and giggled. She stepped up beside Derp. "I'll help you count," Angel offered. "Just follow my lead." Angel grabbed Derp's hand. "There. Now I'm Infected." Angel pointed out. "I can help Derp. Will that be okay?" Angel asked me. I grinned. If these two want to be in a relationship, who am I to stop them? "Sure!" I replied. "tHaNKz!" Derp said. "No problem!" Angel grinned. She closed her eyes, and Derp did the same. "1... 2... 3..." And the rest of us ran off.