Chapter 21 - Ryan

I launched myself out of my chair and right at Casper's smug face. My eyes narrowed, and I punched him in the side. Casper stumbled a bit, but his flailing arms caught me in the stomach, and I backed up, dazed. I shook myself, and pulled out my lightsaber. "You've been harassing this daycare too much!" I yelled, and swung it at him. Casper just dodged with a grin. "It's time for you to stop!" I swung again, and missed. "And Goldy isn't YOURS!" I whipped it, and it made contact. I stepped backward, thinking that would make him leave when he respawned. 

        But Casper just stood there smirking at me. "You're not the only one with access to magic mode, Ryan," He said. "Weapons don't do damage, but fists still hurt," Casper threatened. I felt myself pale, but I put away the lightsaber and fell into a fighting stance. Casper dashed forward, and landed a punch right beneath my ribs. I staggered backwards, pain clouding my eyes. But I blocked his next punch, and threw one that barely grazed the boy's face. 

        I frowned. I sent a punch at his ribs, which he blocked with ease and hit back with an uppercut to my chin. I fell backwards. I landed on my back on the ground, and Casper leaned over me to hit at my skull. I grabbed him with my legs and hurled him across the room. The kid landed against the wall with a loud BAM!  I advanced, fury blazing in my eyes. "Please..." Casper begged. I glowered at him. "You kidnap me, attack me, claim that MY GIRLFRIEND is yours, and you want me to have MERCY?" I yelled at him. 

      "No," Casper said, with a poisonous tone. "I want to beat you." With that, he punched me hard in the face. Black specks appeared in my vision. "I don't want you to have mercy," The boy said. "You made a big mistake, Ryan, not giving me Goldy all of those years ago." My eyes widened. "You hurt her!" I protested. "Doesn't matter. Now, I will make you pay." Casper smiled. He raised his hand over my head for a punch. I closed my eyes, ready for pain.

     The door swung open. I peeked over Casper's shoulder. Goldy was standing there, eyes blazing. Behind her was Sabre, UnicornMann, Tina, and Cookie. I was saved. Goldy walked forward and shoved Casper off of me. I stepped forward to help, but Goldy put a hand up. "He's mine," She said ferociously. With that, the girl punched Casper in the face. Hard. "I don't want you," Kick. "I'm not yours." Punch.  "And you can't hurt my friends," Goldy yelled. Casper seemed to come to his senses. He punched at Goldy, which she blocked easily. "You've ruined my day ONE too many times. And I need you to leave now," Goldy threatened. 

      Casper glared at her, and punched her in the face with blinding speed. "You can't get rid of me. Ryan couldn't, and so someone like you, with all looks and no strength, obviously can't." Goldy looked at him, fire in her eyes. She flung one more punch at him. It was so strong that Casper collapsed, unconscious. "Yes, I can."