Chapter 29 - Ryan

I figured I would find the hard things first, so I went for the sloth stuffed animal. I ran to Goldy's room, to find Goldy crouched in the corner, grabbing her stuffed sloth. "Have any extras?" I asked her. The girl smiled at me and handed me her giant sloth animal. I grinned at her. "Thanks," I said. "No problem," Goldy replied. "Good luck," I told her. "You too," She replied. I ran out of the room. A chair. There should be one in the theater. I quickly dashed down and ran into the theater. Sure enough, there were plenty. I grabbed one, shoved it in magic mode, and ran off. A cookie. I briefly wondered if Cookie had a cookie that I could use. I saw her standing in the daycare room. "Hey, Cookie. Could I borrow a cookie?" I asked her. She grinned at me. "Sure. You're the only person to ask me that other than Sabre," Cookie told me, blushing when she talked about Sabre. I hid a grin. Cookie passed me a cookie. "Thanks," I told her gratefully. "No problem! Good luck!" She exclaimed. 

     I could probably find a fork in the cafe. I ran down the stairs and took a right. There was a container sitting on a table in the cafe. It was filled with plastic forks, spoons, and knives. I snatched one of the forks and pushed it down into my pocket. Now, a pencil. There was bound to be one in the offices. I sprinted toward one of them, and entered. On the desk, a couple pencils were spread out, completely in disarray. I quickly picked one up, and ran back to the daycare room. I sat down on the table, panting. I set down the pencil, cookie, sloth, fork, and plopped the chair down on the floor in front of me. I looked around. I was the first one, other than Cookie, back. 

       Suddenly, I heard feet pounding down the stairs. I glanced up, and saw Tina run into the room, hair tangled and in her face. She dumped the loot down next to mine. I sent her a congratulatory grin. "At least we don't have to use the pink potion!" I told her. "And thank goodness!" Tina agreed. I heard someone else run up from the bottom floor. It was Sabre. Goldy wasn't here yet. She would have to drink the pink potion. I was kind of worried, but none of UnicornMann's potions ever had lasting effects. Sabre sat down beside me, and arranged his finds in a neat array. "Nice job," I told him. "Thanks, you too!" Sabre said with a grin. 

         We sat there for a couple seconds, then Goldy ran from the Gallery with all of her finds in her arms. The girl blew hair out of her face, cheeks pink, and noticed us all already sitting down. We were waiting for her. She sighed. "I guess I have to take the pink one, then?" Goldy asked. Tina smiled at her kindly. "Yeah, sorry." Goldy laughed, taking it in good humor. I shot her a grin. She returned it. We all grabbed our potions. "3... 2... 1... go!" Sabre counted. We all drank our potions.