Chapter 57 - Goldy

"Even though you're all idiots, I need to help you, considering I'm the one that's dead," I stated. Tina yelled in surprise, and Ryan stared at me. Then he stared over my shoulder. At... ah, yes. My dead body. That is mildly awkward. "Goldy?" Sabre exclaimed, running toward me. "Hi Sabre!" I grinned, waving. The boy tried to hug me, but went right through me. "Wha-? How are you here?" Ryan asked. "Um. I don't exactly know. Remember the whole potion incident with the elemental stuff? I'm altering the air's light reflection capabilities. So even though it seems like I'm here, it's really just colored air." I waved my hand through Sabre's shoulder as an example. "See? I didn't actually move, Sabre didn't feel anything, because I'm just recoloring the air, I suppose. Letting it refract the colors I look like instead of what is normal." Tina grinned hugely. "So you're not dead?" She asked. "Well, I'm pretty sure I'm dead. Just not... entirely? I guess. I don't know better than you guys. It's dark when I'm not here. All black and gaping and lonely..." I shivered. "Oh my god..." Ryan whispered. "So you're recoloring the air. Can you do it on people, too?" He asked. I smiled a bit, then modified the colors of light he reflected. Making him look exactly like a girl version of himself. Tina burst out laughing. "So this is all the light element? Changing the colors of light that things refract?" She asked, gasping for air. "Goldy, take it off right now!" Ryan demanded, but he was suppressing a smile. I released my hold on the light. "Anyways, how do we save you?" Ash asked. "I don't know, really. Wait, why is there another... person that looks like me?" I asked, staring at a girl next to Ryan. She had the same hair, the same eyes. "Oh- I'm Janet. You look like me!" She exclaimed. "COOL!" We yelled at the same time. "Oh, hey Peter," I said, noticing the boy sitting by my dead body. It was weird just to think of my dead body, much less see it. "Hey Goldy," He said with a half-smile. "Alright, guys, first things first. Get that sword out of me," I demanded. "Uh, won't that make you lose more blood?" Peter asked. "Just do it," I grumbled.

Ryan walked over and gripped the sword that was stuck through my body, then, in a swift and firm movement, yanked it out. I yelped, feeling a sharp pain in my back. "Goldy?" He asked, concerned. "It's nothing," I said, touching my light-back. "It must have fired up my nervous system a bit." His eyes widened. "And you didn't consider this?" Ryan demanded. "No, but it tells you I'm not entirely dead!" "Or you could be permanently injured!" "Or you could be overreacting!" "SHUT UP, EVERYONE!" Janet yelled. "Since Goldy is the dead one, do you have any ideas?" She asked me. "I do have one..." I said uncertainly. "Which is?" The girl queried. "We need to find Notch."

IMPORTANT! I have created a live chat website where we can communicate apart from comments! Here's the link to it: https://fanfictionerwattpa.wixsite.com/fanfictioner72418out/
If you want to go directly to the live chat page, here's the link.
https://fanfictionerwattpa.wixsite.com/fanfictioner72418out/live-chat

A/N: Wow! I just brought my favorite character KIND OF back from the dead. I'm satisfied with this chapter.