Chapter 2

Tzuyu decided to visit the company. She's sitting silently at her chair when JYP suddenly popped out. She bowed at him and he asked Tzuyu to come at his office.

"How are you?" JYP asked while moving his swivel chair from left to right.

"I feel happy" Tzuyu replied.

"Did you move the date of your wedding?" JYP asked. Tzuyu smiled at him.

"Yes, I moved it. We are going to marry each other at the end of the world" Tzuyu said and he laughed. He thought Tzuyu was just joking around

"Invite me on your wedding. I'm so excited" he admitted.

"Seems like Eunha and Sana trended a lot of times. I visited their shooting place the other day and they're so sweet. Where are you?" He asked while holding his chin.

"I'm also busy with my own work pdnim and they are just a loveteam. You know fanservice?" Tzuyu replied. Smiling bitterly with her answers.

"Oh well, I'm looking forward to your upcoming works. I have a lot of plans for you and Sana" he said that made Tzuyu furrow her eyebrows.

"Thank you pdnim. Gotta go now" Tzuyu said and went away. She stayed at the gig room for awhile while watching different music videos. She stared at the recommended video for a long time, it was a video of her proposing at the concert.

She played the video and started to scroll down on the comment section. 80% of the comments are positive.

They are so perfect

What a wonderful proposal

I thought this will only happen in a Fairytale. Amazing! Congrats Sana and Tzuyu

No words can explain how beautiful this video is

Sana all 😭

Tzuyu smiled bitterly. She decided to open other YouTube account to comment something on the video.

WHAT A SHITTY LOVESTORY. SO UGLY!!!! THIS IS A TRASH

She laughed out loud after she did that. Minari suddenly opened the door and she saw Tzuyu laughing on her own.

"What's up? Why are you laughing?" She asked. Tzuyu just looked away and continued to type negative comments on the video.

"Leave me alone Minari" Tzuyu mumbled without looking at her. Minari quickly went outside and talked to her twin sister.

"Tzuyu is laughing alone" Minari said

"She's a human Minari. She can laugh anytime" Mina replied. Minari is thinking about something else.

"I never saw her cry. Why does it looks like Tzuyu is very happy without Sana?" Minari asked. She's walking with her twin sister back to the dorm.

"Love is so complicated. Both of them gained something from their relationship. Tzuyu saw how wonderful life is, Sana's parents are okay now with same sex marriage. They're both happy now. We don't need to worry about them" Mina said while tapping her sister's shoulder. They stepped inside the dorm and they saw Sana hugging Eunha.

"Hey bro" Minari greeted.

"Hello Minari" she greeted back. Mina stayed at the back was smiling at them.

"You're not going to greet me Mina?" Sana asked. She didn't expect that Minari will approach her first.

"Hi Sana" Mina greeted. Sana just weakly smiled at her.

"I miss you guys" Sana admitted as she hug Mina and Minari.

The public doesn't know everything. They thought Sana and Eunha was just a new couple for the drama. The fans supported them 'cause they thought it's just for work.

Only their friends and some people involved knew that they broke their engagement. They tried to hide everything on the public for their image. Even their parents doesn't know anything.

Few days ago, Sana became so clingy in public with Eunha. They trended a lot of times and they're now questioning why she's doing that knowing that she got a fiancé.

"I miss you too Sana" Mina replied. She hugged Sana so tight and whispered something on her ears "Be careful with your actions. You might ruin Tzuyu's image too" she added before she broke their hug.

"I know but I want you guys to accept Eunha. Please treat her nicely" Sana replied and held Eunha's hand.

"Hi Eunha. Sorry if we looked rude to you. I didn't mean to ignore you" Mina said, trying to apologize.

"It's okay. I can understand you guys" Eunha replied with a smile on her face. The twins just bowed a bit before they walked away.

Sana pouted and cling on Eunha's arm. They went inside the room to watch a movie together. They turned on the television and saw Tzuyu on the action movie that she filmed few years ago. Eunha stared at Sana and cling on her arm.

"Do you still lover her?" Eunha asked while looking at her eyes.

"I love you Eunha" Sana replied. Eunha leaned closer to kiss Sana but the sound coming from the television is so loud because of the gunshots on the scene.

"I will kill you" they awkwardly looked at each other as they heard Tzuyu's line on the movie.