Chapter 10

-SANA-

"Do it again" Tzuyu exclaimed. I glared at her in the mirror. I'm tired and she wants me to dance all over again.

"No hard feelings, I want you to do it again Sana" she said bluntly. I rolled my eyes and slammed my body on the sofa. I closed my eyes and let my sweat run through my skin. I'm tired and I feel so sick. I hate this feeling.

Ring ring ring

Tzuyu's phone is ringing and she answered it right away. I didn't mind to listen not until I heard Elkie's name.

"I'll treat you. I owe you my life Elkie" she said while chuckling. I opened my left eye and saw her smiling. I quickly closed my eyes the moment she finished their conversation.

I also saved you.

"Let's continue to practice Tzuyu" I said and she raised her left eyebrow. She's doing it again.

"I'll go somewhere" she said without looking at me. She fixed her hair and started to walk away.

I found myself to be in deep thought, looking at my own reflection in the mirror.

"Babe, are you okay?" Eunha asked. I didn't know she's still here at the company

"Obviously no" I replied.

"Are you mad? What kind of tone is that?" she asked. Her face looks so gentle.

"I'm sorry" I stood up to give her a hug "I'm just tired babe and I'm not feeling well. I catch a cold last night" she held my face and squeezed my cheeks. She kissed me and I froze for a moment.

"I love your cheeks" she said.

I really love your cheeks

"Sana?"

"Huh?" I asked.

"It looks like you're thinking about someone else. I think you should rest now" She said it almost too seriously that I thought she was mad.

"I'm not thinking about someone else. I just can't focus. I'm sorry babe" I said. I held her hand and went outside of the practice room.

"It's okay. Let's eat?" she suggested

"Sure. I'm super hungry"

-TZUYU-

"The food is delicious here" Elkie said while clapping. I brought her to my favorite restaurant. The food that they serve here is really delicious.

"Told ya" I said while rubbing my eyes. I yawned and Elkie laughed at me.

"You're so cute Tzuyu" she said.

The door suddenly opened and saw Sana and Eunha walking inside of the restaurant. What a small world. Oh, it's not a small world 'cause we used to eat here together.

"Sana" I shouted while waving my hand. I caught people's attention and they are now looking at us.

I stood up to hold her hand. I let her sit beside me and Eunha is now glaring at me. I smiled at her and she smiled back.

"What are you doing Tzuyu?" Sana asked in a quiet tone.

"Let me play" I replied

"This is not a good game" Eunha declared.

"Just eat with us. There's nothing wrong with it right?" I said. Elkie just nodded her head while eating her food.

I'm not thinking again. I'm hurting myself again. This is not a revenge. Stupid Tzuyu.

"Let's go Elkie?" I stood up to offer my hand and she stared at me for a second.

"Why?" She asked with a little amount of food still on the walls of her mouth.

"Let her finish her food Tzuyu" Sana said that made me roll my eyes. I hate her but I keep on making random stupid things to make her stay right beside me.

I'm having fun teasing them and realized it later that I'm only hurting myself. This is not good for my heart.

"You're bipolar" Eunha said.

"Atleast I'm not a plastic" I exclaimed. Her facial expression changed so quick the moment Sana stared at her. I chuckled while looking at her. Such a faker.

"Where are we going Tzuyu?" Elkie asked while wiping her mouth. She's done eating her food.

"Let's watch a movie in a cinema" I suggested. It's been a long time since the last time I've watch a movie in a cinema.

"Wait for us" Eunha said. I looked at her and she's smiling from ear to ear.

"Double date. That's nice" Eunha said and Sana suddenly held my hand. She laces our fingers together and stared directly into my eyes

"Let's practice our performance for Music Yo Chile" she said seriously.

"I thought you're tired?" I asked. She shook her head and said no.

"There's a lot of time Sana. Let's go Elkie" I said and left them at the restaurant.