Chapter 15

-SANA-

"Do you have extra blanket?" I asked my manager, she's currently lying on the sofa and she quickly stood up to search for a blanket.

"Here" she replied and handed me the pink blanket.

I opened the blanket and covered it to Tzuyu's body. She seemed uncomfortable with her position but she's sleeping deeply. I never thought she would insist to stay here tonight. She's resting her head at the bed while sitting on a monoblock chair.

"I'm lost for words. Why are you here when I didn't ask you to come here?" I said. I put my hand on her hair and caressed it carefully.

My heart chest feels so heavy. I am confused. I have Eunha now and I shouldn't think anyone but her. That's right Sana.

"Can you tell me the reason why you guys ended your relationship and broke the engagement?" My manager asked. I looked at her and she's waiting for an answer.

⚜️

Flashback

I am alone in my room and I couldn't help myself from walking back and forth.

"Shit" I shouted and sat on the floor. I quickly opened my phone and dialed Tzuyu's number but she's not answering it. I tried to contact her a lot of times until she finally answered the call.

("Hello babygirl")

"I miss you. Please comeback now. I badly want to talk to you" I said. I really need her right now.

("Sorry Sana. I still need to finish the film")

"Ah okay"

("Are you alright? I will comeback as soon as possible. Okay?")

"You're always busy. Don't you have any time for me?" I said and the other line became quiet.

("I love you Sana. See you soon")  Tzuyu said before she ended the call.

I'm happy with Tzuyu but when she's not around, I feel so alone. I know depression went back and I am so fucked up. I don't want to talk to anyone except for Tzuyu.

I ended up staying on the floor, biting my nails while looking at the dark space infront of me. I locked away a secret, deep inside myself and my chest feels so heavy while thinking about it.

To : Eunha
...

From : Eunha
What?

To : Eunha
Can I talk to you?

From : Eunha
Sure. At the old place.

"I thought you don't want to talk to anyone except for Tzuyu?"

"It's not a bad a thing to talk to a friend right?"

"Talking to myself again" I said and laughed. I stood up to get some jacket before I went outside of the dorm. Eunha is a good friend. We're on the same movie and I always find comfort when she's talking to me.

I stopped the car, roamed my eyes around and she's still not here. I stared at the beautiful scenery at the top of the hill. I stared at it for a long time and I suddenly want to jump there. I don't know what comes to my mind but I want to jump and end my life.

I stood up and took a deep sigh. I stepped closer at the edge and was about to jump but someone forcefully pulled me back.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING SANA?!" I looked around and saw Eunha. My heart is beating so fast from what I did.

"I don't know. I really don't know" I said. She pulled me into a hug and caressed my back.

"I'm here" she said and my tears started to flow.

"Thank you for saving me. Thank you for being here" I said and hugged her tight.

I shared the heavy burden on my chest and I feel a little bit okay now. I went back at the dorm and saw Nayeon eonnie standing beside my room.

"Where have you been?" She asked. She's looking sharply at me.

"I went outside to grab some coffee" I replied, trying to avoid her sharp gaze.

"Coffee?" She mocked. "I hope I'm wrong" she said before she walks away.

My phone vibrated and saw a message from Tzuyu.

From : my tzutzu
I asked someone to deliver a food for you. I miss you.

I stared at my phone for a long time, my tears started to flow again.

"What's happening to me?" I shouted.

I held my head and let myself fall asleep.

End Of Flashback

⚜️

"It's okay if you don't want to answer it. You should rest" my manager said and I nodded.

"What's wrong?" Tzuyu suddenly asked.

"I told her to rest. You should sleep at the sofa Tzuyu" my manager replied and Tzuyu quickly looked at me.

"Is she coming here?"

"Huh?"

"Eunha"

"Ah yeah"

"Okay" she replied and a dead silence filled the room again.