Chapter 34

-TZUYU-

I checked my twitter account and there's a lot of comforting tweets about love. I can't believe some of my fans can be a love experts now.

There's a lot of negative tweets about Sana and I just want to report it but I know it won't be deleted in one click.

How about creating a dummy account? That sounds exciting.

@satzuisalive

I started checking different post and replied on their tweets. Some of them are really rude.

@satzuforever I fucking hate Sana. Tzuyu deserves better. I hate my username now
@satzuisalive I understand that you love Tzuyu but you don't need to hate Sana. Btw, I love your username

@chousana She's a slut 😏
@satzuisalive How dare you say that to my wife?
@chousana @satzuisalive your wife? Lol
@satzuisalive Chou Sana 😍

@sanapomu No more wedding of the century 😭
@satzuisalive Don't cry ~

@babytzuyu I fucking love SaTzu and I don't want to believe what's on the news
@satzuisalive I fucking love you too. Keep on supporting them

@123letsgo It's okay, Tzu! Sana is ugly lol
@satzuisalive Check your face first. I bet you're uglier than her foot

"TZUYUUUU!!!" Jun suddenly shouted on my ear. What the heck

"WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING?" I shouted back.

"Sana is done cooking breakfast and she wants you to eat what she cooked. Only you! Such a selfish creature" Jun complained while crossing his arms.

My parents went overseas awhile ago and Jun went back home early in the morning. He keeps on knocking on my door and I badly want to punch him in the face 'cause we're having our moment but Jun ruined it.

"Cook your own breakfast" I said as I run in the kitchen.

She's busy putting what she cook on the plates and I quickly hug her behind.

"Hi" she turned around as she put her hands around my nape, giving me a quick kiss.

"Let's eat now" She said but I'm out of words.

That was just a quick kiss, Tzuyu.

I held her face as I kiss her again. Our lips locked and the kiss made my body tingle everywhere.

"I love this breakfast" I said when our lips parted.

We sat next to each other because I don't want to get separated with her.

"Let me feed you" she said.

"I'm not a baby" I complained and tried to snatch the spoon on her hand.

"You're my baby" she said and I felt my cheeks redden. I swear to god, I love this girl so much.

"So cute" she mumbled with a wide smile on her face. I know she's doing her best to make it up to me and I think that's beautiful.

"What happened to your hand?" I asked. There's a wound on her right hand and I just noticed it today.

"Ahm... it was an accident" she said but I'm not satisfied with her answer. I held her hand and stared at it for a long time.

"Tell me the truth" I said as I look into her eyes.

"You didn't mean to do it" she admitted and I just wanna curse myself. I can't believe I can hurt her like that.

"I'm sorry. I really can't remember what happened . I'm really sorry" I said as I kiss her hand.

"It's okay" she said but it feels like I want to cry for doing that.

"No more dramas, right? Don't cry" she pinched my nose.

"Airplane is coming. Say ahhh" she acted like she's really feeding a baby. I did what she said and we just laugh at each other.

"Cringe" I heard Jun said. I run into him and strangled his neck. Such a naughty brother.

"STOPPPP!" He screamed at the top of his lungs.

I should buy our own house now so there's no other people ruining the moment.

"Tzuyu" Sana called out and I walk immediately towards her.

"They are calling me" she said and showed me her phone. Momo eonnie is calling right now.

"Act like you're sad" I said

"Are you serious?" She chuckled.

"Let's troll them. Loudspeaker please" I said and she nodded her head.

["ARE YOU OKAY?"] Momo eonnie asked the moment we answered the phone call.

"Momo" Sana answered and I tried not to laugh when I heard the loud noise on the other line. They are all screaming different sentences.

"What are we going to say?" Sana whispered to me.

"Tell them I found you but we're still not in good terms" I whispered back.

"I'm okay. Tzuyu saw me near the trashcan, crying. I'm with her but we're not in good terms" she said and I burst out laughing. What kind of joke is that? That's lame, Sana.

["Who's laughing? Are you laughing, eonnie?"] Chaeyoung asked.

"I'm crying" Sana replied that made me laugh more.

["Wait for us. Where are you? I bet Tzuyu isn't asking you if you're okay"] Chaeyoung said and I just wanna squeeze that small kid. I am not heartless

I grab the phone on Sana's hand and decided to talk to them.

"At my house. There's a lot of people infront of the gate so take the special gate at the back. See you"

["YAHHH! CHOU TZUYU!"] Jihyo eonnie shouted and I ended the call right away.

"They're all paranoid and I find really cute" I said as I put wrap my arms around Sana's neck.

"Define cute" she said

"You" Both of us said in unison

"ME" Jun shouted at the back while running away from us. I just wanna kick his crotch. Damn