Chapter 12

-SANA-

I can't stop crying. The dog is also precious to me. I was the one who bought it for Tzuyu but she didn't took care of it. She gave it to Jun because she can't afford to love the dog because of me.

"Hi Sana. It's been a long time" Jun greeted. He's smirking and I know he doesn't like me here.

"I'm allergic to liars. So itchy, you guys should go now" he said

"Tzuyu?" He suddenly asked. He stood up to check his little sister. "Hey" he snapped his fingers.

"Poor dog" she whispered. "You can go now Sana" she said and went inside the kitchen. Jun just smiled at me.

"Her mood is like a rollercoaster. It goes up and down" he said while looking at the dog.

"I understand. I'll go now then" I said and he nodded his head. I caress the Farty's head first and whispered 'I'm sorry'

I stepped inside the car and sat for awhile. I am so confused. My heart can't take it. I took a deep a sigh before I drove away. They asked me where's Tzuyu the moment I reached the location of the shoot.

"She's on her way" I lied.

They fixed my outfit and put my make up on. Everything is ready and she's still not around. It looks like she will ditch this photoshoot.

"I thought she's on her way?" The agent asked. "Call her Sana. We need to start now" he said. I looked around and waited for her outside of the building.

She's not coming

I stared at my phone while looking at her number. I don't know if she still got the same number.

"What are you waiting for? Call her" The agent said. He took my phone and dialed Tzuyu's number.

"You saved Tzuyu's number like this? Cute" he said, talking about the cow emoji.

"Hello Tzuyu, this is Jeonghan. Where are you?"

"So you will just leave your future wife here?" He asked in an annoyed tone. "She's waiting for you" he said and I almost took my phone away from him.

"She's really sad right now and she's standing here for a long time" he said while looking at me suspiciously.

"Okay" he said and ended the call immediately. "She's not coming. You better talk to her" he added and entered inside the building.

I stared at my phone again and saw a message from Eunha

From : Eunha
How's work babe?

To : Eunha
I am jobless today hehe

From : Eunha
Why? I miss you

To : Eunha
Hehehe, me too. Talk to you later

I looked around again and saw Tzuyu stepping outside of the car. She's wearing a black cap and she's now walking towards me while her hands are on her pocket. She stopped at my direction while looking at the door.

"What are you doing here? your sweat is ruining your make up" she said and entered the building. I wiped my sweat using my palm and followed her inside.

"I thought you're not coming?" Jeonghan asked while rasing his eyebrows.

"I changed my mind" Tzuyu replied and the stylists gathered around to give her the outfit that she will wear and started to fix her make-up.

"Oh girly is hiding her smile. Are you happy now?" Jeonghan asked and tickled me.

"Huh?" I reacted and he smiled at me. This gay is giggling.

She got her hair and make-up done and they also fixed my make up. I took a glance at her face and she looks very pretty and manly with her suit. She suddenly looked around and caught me staring at her.

"You're cheating on your girlfriend. Am I that beautiful that you can't stop looking at me?" She asked in a quiet tone.

"Let's start" the photographer said. I breathed deeply and thanked the photographer in my mind for breaking the awkward situation.

"So pretty. If you like my shots, you can call me anytime. I badly want to shot your prenup photos" he said. Both of us bowed at him as he fix his equipment.

Jeonghan is watching us and he suggested a lot of pose.

"This is dark concept remember?" He said while swirling his long hair.

"Sit on Tzuyu's lap" he said. He's looking at our reaction.

"Why are you so shocked? Come on. Do it" he said and told the photographer that he wants that kind of shot.

"Is it okay?" I asked Tzuyu. I don't know what to say.

"Yeah" she replied. She followed the photographer's instruction and I also did the same. I seated on her lap and felt really nervous on the situation.

"Fierce" Jeonghan said while snapping his fingers. Tzuyu held my waist and I just got goosebumps all over my body. He took different shots and we moved to the next pose that Jeonghan suggested.

"Me on her? What?" I exclaimed.

"Why are you complaining future Mrs. Chou?" He asked that made me gulped. Ghad, I didn't expect this.

"If you don't like then we will not do it" Tzuyu said. I bit my lower lip before I answer her.

"We'll do it" I uttered.

"You guys are extremely awkward. It's just the upper body guys. Shake that booty that booty booty" Jeonghan said while dancing along with JYP's song 'Who's your Mama?'

He held Tzuyu's arm and told her to lay on the sofa. They stylists fixed Tzuyu's outfit before I lay on top of her. They instructed us what to do and my heart is beating so fast.

"You should look at the camera Sana while Tzuyu is staring at you" the photographer instructed. Tzuyu laces my topper down to make my shoulder visible. I fixed it back but she did it again. The photographer captured it and we posed vise versa

"Next, change position" Jeonghan shouted. This gay is making me nervous with his suggestions.

We changed position and Tzuyu act naturally. Her reaction doesn't change at all. I'm really anxious though.

I held Tzuyu's necktie just like what Jeonghan stated pulling her closer to me. She stared at my eyes and it looks like she's staring at my soul.

"Babygirl" she whispered and my heart almost dropped out of my chest