Chapter 9

-SANA-

"She pushed me on the pool but you saved her first" Eunha declared while she's driving.

"She did that? She doesn't know how to swim. Sorry" I said while covering my body with towel. I don't have extra clothes and the dorm is kinda far that's why I decided to stay on her place.

"She pushed you?" I asked.

"I tried to take a grip on her arm and both of us fell on the water" she said.

I stayed quiet while thinking about what happened awhile ago. I saved Tzuyu first and Elkie did the CPR for her. She thanked Elkie for saving her.

"Mouth to mouth"

"What about that?" She asked and I covered my mouth.

"Mouth to mouth? want me to kiss you?" Eunha asked and she leaned closer to me.

"You're driving Eunha. Be careful" I said and she focused on the road.

After reaching her place, we quickly went inside to change our clothes. I have few clothes here because I stay here sometimes.

We cuddled up all night on her bed. I hugged her cause the surrounding feels so cold.

"Have you ever made love with someone?" She asked

"Achuu" I sneezed. I closed my eyes cause my head is aching. "Let's sleep Eunha" I added

"Goodnight babe" she said and kissed me.

"Goodnight"

-TZUYU-

"Wake up Tzu" Jihyo eonnie shouted. It's been awhile since the last time I heard this alarm clock.

"Goodmorning eonnie" I said. She gave me my phone and saw a message from my manager.

"We are invited to perfrom at Music Yo Chile. You will perform a special stage with Sana" she said and pulled me out of the bed.

"Can I say no? I don't want to go" I said and she pushed me outside of the door.

"Why are you so harsh eonnie?" I asked. I just woke up and I wasn't ready for this attack.

"Sorry hehe. I will drive you back to your condo" she said and I nodded. All of them are still sleeping that's why I didn't bother to wake them up.

Jihyo eonnie is so quiet while driving. It looks like she doesn't want to start a topic.

"About last night.." she said

"I don't wanna talk about it eonnie" I said and she gave me a thumbs up.

"Her girlfriend purposely bumped me last night and I almost died" I admitted.

"Are you serious? Let's go there. Let me slap that girl" she exclaimed. I also want to slap her.

"I'm glad Elkie saved me" I said and she quickly looked at me "Hey! focus on the road" I added

"Sana - "

"Stop. We're here now. Thanks eonnie" I said and immediately run inside. I took a bath and changed my clothes. I called my driver Jun to drive me at the company.

"I almost died last night" I said. He checked my face and my arm. He checked if I have bruise or anything

"Did you try to kill yourself Tzuyu?!" He shouted.

"Do you really think I will do that again?"

"Yes Tzuyu" he looked so mad. Nevermind, I will not mention Eunha.

I thanked him for driving me at the company before I went inside. I saw Eunha there and she's smiling at me. She looks so innocent. I hate her so much.

I purposely bumped her and Sana saw it. She's now glaring at me. She left last night without saying anything. She's not even worried to me. Oh well, she doesn't need to care.

She held my wrist and drag me at the practice room.

"Your girlfriend is rude" I said and she looked at me.

"You're rude Tzuyu" she replied

"Me? Hahahaha. How come?" I asked.

"Why did you push her last night?"

I pushed her?

"Why can't you move on Tzuyu?" She shouted. This girl left me and she got the guts to say that.

"Do you believe her?" I asked. I looked at her eyes intently. She can't even answer me.

"Are you sad because I'm still alive?" I asked. She can't even say a single thing.

"Let's be professional and finish this damn thing" I said while looking at our reflection.

We used to stay here with a smile on our faces. We used to be so happy while looking at our reflection. We're here again but the feeling is different. Everything is different.

"She purposely bumped me. I lose my balance, I held her arm and both of us fell on the pool" I said, still looking at our reflection in the mirror.

"I'm not lying, I know you believed her. I just want to say it to you" I said and she looked at me.

"Achuu" she sneezed.

"Yucks. Your saliva is splashing"

"Sorry"