Chapter 27

The time has come and it's now their flight to Taiwan for the reality show 'Law Of The Jungle'

Tzuyu wants to quit but the director of the show pleaded for her to stay on the show, now that netizens are anticipating the show because of them.

All of the cast are on the same plane. They divided them into two groups. Elkie and Tzuyu on the same group and Sana was place on the other group. They told them to stay on their team even on the plane. As expected, Tzuyu and Elkie sat beside each other.

After 3 hours, they finally landed in Taiwan. Everyone seemed so excited because they will film the show in other country.

They all gathered up in one place to count the cast one by one. There are a lot of people around their 30's and 40's. Mingyu is also part of the show around Sana's team.

"I miss my boyfriend so much" Mingyu said while standing beside Sana.

"You're so tall" Sana even looked up to see him.

"Still can't believe you're gay"

"I'm not gay. I'm just happily inlove" he replied that made Sana smile.

"I'm happy for you" Sana said and Mingyu just tapped Sana's shoulder. The bus arrived and they will still stay with their team. Mingyu decided to sit beside Sana so she can have someone to talk to. Ofcourse, there are cameras around to film everything. It's hard to approach Tzuyu knowing that she's on another team and the two teams will act as rivals on the said show.

They will go to a jungle to film the show there. Ofcourse, they need to survive there without any gadgets, just their clothes and important necessities.

"I don't think I can survive on a jungle" Sana joked around and Mingyu laughed at her.

"I can cook anything"

"Really? That's amazing" Sana replied. She was amazed that a guy can cook better than her.

They arrived in a certain place and they  need to ride a boat to reach their final destination.

"Feels good to be home" Tzuyu declared while closing her eyes, feeling the fresh air coming from the place.

"It's my 3rd time here in Taiwan though" Elkie said while looking around.

"Seems like the other team will win. They got Mingyu" Elkie said and Tzuyu quickly turned around to see Mingyu. She didn't expect Sana was there, sitting beside him.

"Oops" Elkie reacted.

After a few minutes, they arrived on their final destination. It took so long and now it's already dark. Everything was all set down from cameras to filming set. There are small houses made out of  wood for the staffs, directors and cameraman. The cast of the whole show will stay on a tent.

"My back bone hurts" an old man said while stretching.

"Me too" Sana replied and some people laughed at her.

"You're still young and your back bone hurts. Amazing kid" the old man replied.

The director said make the show happy that's why they are trying to make it alive. And yes, the show is kinda scripted.

They changed their clothes and gathered on one place. They gave the first mission on both teams.

The first mission is to find something to eat, the first team who can find edible food will win. Seems like everyone was startled with the first mission, given that they will do it in the dark. The team who wins the first mission will have additional food to eat tonight.

"They will not give us food after the long travel? How cruel" Elkie said while holding a camera, the only gadget allowed on the show.

Both teams rushed on different place to find some food to eat.

"This is hard" Sana said while following Mingyu.

"My back bone hurts for real" Sana admitted. Mingyu held Sana's wrist and they ran on a certain place. He saw a guava tree and the fruit is lying from up above.

Mingyu and Sana arrived near the guava tree and also Tzuyu and Elkie.

"MINGYU!" Tzuyu shouted when Mingyu almost picked everything from the tree. He gave it to Sana but Sana dropped it on the ground.

"Yaaaaaaaa!" Mingyu hums. Tzuyu came to pick it up so that their team will win but she ended up giving it to Sana.

"Let's go Sana" Mingyu said and both of them ran away to go to the middle to present the food that they picked from the tree.

"Team B wins" the host announced. "Everyone should continue finding some food" he said on the speakers.

Mingyu and Sana prepared the table made out of wood for their team. The additional food was also served.

Mingyu faking a cough while helping Sana and Sana worriedly looked at him.

"Are you sick?" Sana asked.

"Cough chou tzu cough" he said while the camera isn't focusing on them.

"Huh?"

"Nothing! hahaha" he laughed and tasted the food. "Hmm yummy"

30 minutes passed by and some of the cast are finally back with their food. They are all laughing because they only saw guava at the moment.

"Wow. Team B got a fish to eat tonight" A member from the other team said.

"Mingyu is so fast" Elkie said and Mingyu smiled at her.

They all settle down to eat. Sana got her part. She saw Tzuyu sitting with an old lady at the corner. They are talking and she didn't hesitate to walk towards her.

"Let's share" Sana said and handed out a cut of fish.

"Uh..I'm okay" Tzuyu replied but Sana wants to give it to her.

"That is cheating, my child" the old woman said.

"Just this one, mother" Sana said. The old woman accepted the food and gave it to Tzuyu.

"It's a blessing. Accept it" the old woman said. Sana just laughed before she starts to walk away from them.

"Thank you"