Chapter 39

While eating their breakfast, Nayeon can't stop looking at Sana's direction who's currently leaning onto Tzuyu's shoulder. She's not pale anymore but Nayeon is really worried about what she saw at the bathroom.

"Let's go out today" Jun said and almost of them rejoiced but Sana seemed the only one who doesn't want to go out.

"What's wrong?" Tzuyu asked as she caress Sana's face. She worriedly looked at her girlfriend because she looks so weak right now.

"Nothing, Tzu. Let's go out guys" she cheered out loud. She showed the best expression that she's excited to go out that's why all of them agreed.

After eating breakfast, they went to their own rooms to take a bath. Sana laid on the bed because she's done taking a bath awhile ago causing for Tzuyu to stay in the bed too.

"You should take a bath now" Sana suggested as she run her fingers through Tzuyu's hair. The younger one flooded her kisses and Sana can't help but blush.

She squeezed Tzuyu so tight as she starts to cry again. She feels really emotional that Tzuyu is still here with her despite what she did in the past.

"I love you" Sana whispered as she feel Tzuyu's warm embrace.

"Why are you crying again? Hmm, tell me what's wrong" Tzuyu worriedly asked as she wipe Sana's tears. She doesn't know what to feel when Sana is always like this. It breaks her heart to see her cry.

"Are you still happy with me, Sana?" Tzuyu asked that made Sana look at her eyes.

"You don't seem so happy with me. We're not like this before" Tzuyu uttered as she hold Sana's hand. Seeing her cry makes Tzuyu think that Sana isn't happy anymore with her.

"I'm so happy"

"Then why are always crying? If this is depression, I'm here for you. You don't need to worry about anything. I'm here to make you happy" Tzuyu made sure that Sana can feel what she said through a tight hug.

"No matter what happens, please don't leave me" Sana said

"And I hope you'll do the same" Tzuyu replied. "Stop crying, the unnies will think that I made you cry" Tzuyu said as she gave her a peck on the lips.

"You should take a bath now" Sana said as she let go of the hug.

"Yeah" Tzuyu said as she run in the bathroom to take a bath.

Sana fell asleep because she's really not feeling well. Tzuyu slowly woke her up after changing her clothes.

"Do you still want to go out?" Tzuyu asked and Sana nodded her head. She wants to rest all day but she also wants to go out with them.

They gathered around in one place and Jun picked a bus for them to stay in one vehicle.

They tour around the beautiful place of Taiwan, took a lot of pictures, enjoyed the day without thinking that they are celebrities from other country.

They ate delicious Chinese foods that Tzuyu picked for them. Ofcourse, Jun planned it that's why he paid all the expenses for them.

"I want to order more" Momo said and Jun showed his chopsticks and jokingly stab Momo.

"Go on, eonnie" Tzuyu replied as she ate the food infront of her.

"You don't like the foods?" Tzuyu asked Sana. She starts to feed her and Sana just ate it.

"I'm kinda full" Sana replied after chewing it.

"We didn't eat anything though, except for that light breakfast that I cooked" Nayeon said at the edge of the table.

Sana just stared at her and she starts to devour the food infront of her. Tzuyu just patted Sana's back as she continue to eat with them.

"I need to go to the comfort room for awhile" Sana said. Tzuyu was about to stand up to go with her but Sana stopped her.

"Continue to eat" Sana said as she pinch Tzuyu's cheeks.

"I need to go to the comfort room too" Nayeon said as she run towards the comfort room to follow Sana.

Nayeon knocked at one cubicle and she heard Sana throwing up. She knocked so hard to make Sana open the door for her.

"Sana" Nayeon shouted causing for Sana to open the door.

"Are you okay?" Nayeon worriedly asked. Sana immediately walk near the sink as she continue to throw up. She gasps for air causing for Nayeon to rub Sana's back.

"It's getting worse, eonnie" Sana admitted as she hug Nayeon.

"Are you sick?" Nayeon asked but Sana didn't answer anything.

"I'm asking you, Sana" Nayeon exclaimed and Sana slowly nodded her head.