Chapter 28

The sun is rising up and they are about to film everything again. Sana woke up early in the morning while the others are still on their tent. She slept with her team and she stayed with an old woman.

Sana started stretching up and the cameras are all focused on her. After a few minutes, Tzuyu also appeared at the base.

"Goodmorning" Sana greeted.

"Same to you" Tzuyu greeted back. She doesn't want to say anything but the cameras are all over them. She just want to avoid any negative issues for the sake of the show. The cameraman suspiciously asked himself why they are giving each other cold shoulders knowing that they are a couple in real life.

"Mission?" Mingyu asked the director. He took the paper from the director's hand to read the first mission for today.

"Find the kids and bring them here?" Mingyu confusedly ask. "There are kids in the jungle?" The director nodded his head.

Tzuyu's team quickly rush around to find the kids that they're talking about.

"We need to win today" Tzuyu said while running around the place.

Sana's team is also competitive knowing that Mingyu is on her team.

The old men on Tzuyu's team found the kids and they carried them back to their base.

"Team A wins" the host announce. "And the prize is..degeundegeun blanket for each one of you" the host happily said.

"What can you say about the prize, Tzuyu?"

"I brought a thin blanket and I didn't expect that it's cold at night. Thank you for this" Tzuyu said while showing the blanket to the camera. Everyone clapped their hands after that simple speech.

"Did you know the reason why there are kids here?" The host asked.

"Yes Mingyu?"

"Are we going to take care of them?" He asked.

"Yes! You're right. But before that, we are going to play a game with them. As you can see, the oldies can't play with you guys that's why we brought the kids here"

"So they are our teammates?" Elkie asked.

"Yes" the host replied.

"The prize for this game is a lighter"

"Just lighter?" The old woman chuckled.

"It's not easy to lit up a fire without matches or lighters at the jungle. It's a big prize for your team" the host dictated to the cast of the show.

"The kids should play well" Mingyu said while crossing his arms.

There are 8 kids, 4 for each team and 4 will also join from their team. So it's equally divided 8 versus 8.

Sana, Mingyu, Tzuyu and Elkie joined the game together with their own team around their 30's.

The host announce the game and it's a sack race and both teams got their own strategy for their group.