Chapter 40

Sana vomited once again and it weakened her more. Nayeon helped her stand up properly as she continue to rub Sana's back.

"What is it, Sana? Should we rush you at the hospital?" Nayeon asked but Sana just tilted her head while washing her face.

"This is normal. It usually happens to me" Sana replied and Nayeon really can't understand what she said.

"Normal? Do you think that is normal?"

"I have . ." She was about to say it but Tzuyu pops out on the door.

"What took you so long?" She worriedly asked as she walk towards them. She examined Sana's face intently causing for Sana to look away.

"I removed my makeup" Sana replied as she hold Tzuyu's hand as she pull Tzuyu out of the comfort room. While walking towards, she felt the unusual feeling again. She tried so hard  to hide that she's not feeling well but she's not strong enough to stand up properly.

Tzuyu quickly pulled her into a tight hug when she noticed that Sana is really not feeling well. Sana shivered while Tzuyu is hugging her that made the latter worry more.

"Babygirl" Tzuyu whispered as she kiss Sana near her head. Sana buried her face on Tzuyu's shoulder causing for Tzuyu rub her back.

"Are you okay?" She asked and Sana didn't reply at all now that she's having a hard time to breathe.

Nayeon checked Sana's face and she saw a blood on Tzuyu's shirt. She immediately panicked and pointed out to Tzuyu. The latter held Sana's face, she fainted once again that's why Tzuyu carried her right away.

"Her nose is bleeding. Oh gosh, let's rush her at the hospital" Tzuyu said as she quickly carried her at the bus.

All of them followed Tzuyu, they are all panicking at the current situation because it's not the first time that Sana fainted like this.

Tzuyu and Nayeon just keep on fanning her. They asked everyone not to gather around because it will block the air that is coming through.

Jun speeds up the engine as fast as he could until they finally reach the hospital. They immediately rush her at the emergency room and they all sat at the waiting area to wait for the doctor's diagnosis.

Tzuyu just keep on walking back and forth because she's really worried about Sana's condition. Seeing her weak like that makes her heart break into pieces.

"Everything will be fine, Tzuyu" Momo said as she tap Tzuyu's shoulder. She's also worried but she doesn't want to show it.

"I hope so, eonnie" Tzuyu replied. There are tears building on her eyes and she quickly rub it away.

After a long time in the hospital, the Doctor finally went outside to ask where's her family and the girl named Eunha.

"I'm looking for Miss Eunha"

"I'm her girlfriend" Tzuyu quickly replied. "I'm sorry but I just want to know why are you looking for Eunha?" she curiously asked. Hearing that name makes her mad but also sad at the meantime because they are looking for that girl instead of her.

"I called the patient's Doctor from South Korea and he told me to talk to Eunha. I just want to ask something from her" he said while looking at Tzuyu.

"Cause her condition is getting worse. Seems like she's not taking good care of herself"

"Doc, what do you mean? Please tell us. We're all worried right now" Momo said while rubbing Tzuyu's back.

"Acute Myeloid Leukemia. We're about to ask for a second opinion to some other hospitals out there but the patient said she knows that she's sick and she asked me to call her doctor. The Doctor from South Korea told me that she's hiding this, only the girl named Eunha knows her condition. He also told me that Sana's grandma died with the same disease"

"I'm sorry to say this but you're joking, right? This is a whole fucking joke" Tzuyu said. Everything that she heard weakens her knees that's why she decided to walk away. They are about to follow her but Jun stopped them.

"I'll talk to her" Jun said as he follow his sister. Another heartbreaking news for all of them and it's not good for the heart at all.

They admitted Sana at the hospital and they transferred her to a private room as they gather around to ask about her current condition. They're all shocked about what the doctor said, especially Tzuyu. The person she loves is sick and she really can't handle what she heard

"Where's Tzuyu?" She quickly asked. Her eyes are so puffy because she can't stop crying awhile ago. She just can't handle her emotions now that Tzuyu knows her disease.

"She's with Jun. Why did you hide this, Sana?" Momo asked as she sat beside Sana's bed. She hugged the latter so tight and some of them started crying.

"You will fight for this right?"

"I will" Sana replied for them to stop worrying about her.

"Cheer up, guys. I don't want to see you crying like this" she said while pouting. She tried so hard to lighten up the mood as she shows them that she's fine and there's no need to worry about her.

"Call Tzuyu for me please"

"Yes, eonnie. Just give her time for awhile. She's having a hard time accepting this" Chaeyoung replied.