Chapter 36

-SANA-

I noticed Tzuyu that she's busy with her phone after the pillow fight. Her eyebrows furrowed and it looks like she wants to throw her phone away.

"Are you okay?" I quickly asked as I caress her arm.

"Fuck" she curse in a quiet tone.

"I'll kill her first" her veins is now visible and I can sense that she's really mad right now.

I decided to hold her hand to calm her down. She removed it and quickly went outside. I followed her outside and saw her drinking in the kitchen.

"Sorry. I'm just really mad at Eunha" she admitted while massaging her head.

"What happened?"

"She said that both of us should die. That's fucking scary. I may look tough but I'm so fucking scared right now" Tzuyu exclaimed. I literally don't know what to say because I'm scared too. The thought of someone might get hurt totally freaks me out.

"This is all my fault. I'm sorry" I apologized. This is all about what I did and now Eunha is getting mad for leaving her behind.

"No. This is not your fault. I won't let her touch anyone" Tzuyu said while looking at the window. She walk towards there to check what's happening outside.

"They are really wild. Should I give some long ass speech?" She chuckled. She fixed herself and started walking.

"Wait.. Tzu" I run towards her and tried to stop her by holding her wrist.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes" she said and gave me a quick kiss. "I'll call you"

I stayed on the window and saw Tzuyu walking outside. They became more wild when they saw Tzuyu walking towards them. My phone started ringing and I quickly answered it right away.

"Just listen" Tzuyu said and the guards finally opened the gate.

"Is it true that she cheated on you?"

"What do you feel about what Sana did to you?"

"Where's Sana right now?"

And more questions that I can't understand. This is really the big problem that I've caused.

["Do you want to starve to death just to get any statement from me?"] I heard Tzuyu said on the other line.

"What's happening?" Momo asked as she also look outside.

"Tzuyu is talking to the reporters" I said and almost all of them joined me.

["If that's your decision then starve to death. Just leave us alone or I'll report all of you"]

"BOOOOM" our friends chanted.

["Where's Sana? She's in my heart and mind. If you hate her now then you should hate me too. I don't really care about that anymore"]

"YIEEEEE" They teased and started tickling me. I just smiled while listening to her voice.

["To my fans, to our fans, we love you forever. I hope the real ones will stay"] she declared and I just wanna hug her right now.

["To this devil, you need to calm down satan"]

"Hahahahaha" Momo started laughing and she doesn't even know why she's laughing.

"Who's the devil?" Mina asked

"It's fucking Eunha" Minari exclaimed.

"I may look unprofessional right now but it's okay. You need to understand that I'm only human too and we're all going through the same thing. All you have to do is to understand my situation, our situation right now. It's not easy but we will try our best to fix it. You don't need to starve to death just to get any statement from me. Focus on something important, a news that people need. Focus on your lives and stop invading people's personal space and privacy. It's your decision if you will air this on National TV. That's all for now" Tzuyu bowed at them and they're all speechless about what she said.

Tzuyu came back with a smile on her face and I immediately hugged her. It feels so good to hug her like this. This is my real home.

"You're so brave. Thank you" I said and out friends gathered around to hug Tzuyu.

"Through thick and thin fam" Jihyo said and some of us started crying

"I wish I'm brave enough to say that" Momo said while her tears are flowing.

"CALL 911. WE NEED EMERGENCY FOOD FOR MOMO" Dahyun shouted out loud.

"You're crying too, Minari?" Jihyo asked and they teased them again.

"I feel so emotional. My ex-girlfriend really loves her girl. That's the real meaning of love. You're definitely Tzuyu's first love, Sana. I can't believe me and Wonpil tried to break you apart" Minari declared and Mina just hugged her.

We struggled a lot of things and we're still here. I feel so happy that she's still here with me.

"Don't cry" Jihyo said as she tap Minari's shoulder, trying to stop her.

"YIEEE" Endless teasing was heard. We want our dearest Jihyo to get her own love life.

"WE ARE NOT TEENS ANYMORE. JUST STOPPPPPP" Jihyo just glared at us.

"All hail to God Jihyo. She needs a lovelife now" Tzuyu said with hand gestures that made everyone laugh.