Chapter 7

-TZUYU-

I was busy using my phone while walking outside and I suddenly bumped into someone.

"Why are you here Minari?" I asked. She's like a ghost popping out infront of me and I'm still not used to it.

"I followed you and I purposely bumped you. Where are you going? We still need to celebrate with Jeongyeon and Nayeon" she said while dragging me inside the place.

I seriously don't like to witness how happy they are tonight. I envy them so much.

"I have a gift for you" I said and she quickly stopped walking. I opened my pouch and handed it to her.

"Thank you. What's this?"

"A bracelet. I just want to give it to you. Do you still collect them?" I asked. She loves to collect bracelets before. Saw it somewhere and I remembered her.

"Yes. I treasure the bracelets that you gave the most" she admitted while opening the box of the bracelet that I gave.

"It's beautiful" she said while putting it on her wrist. "Let's go" she added and dragged me again inside.

Their visitors started to go home. Their parents told us that they will rest now.

"Enjoy the night" they said before they walked out of the place. Everyone looked so happy tonight.

"Let's drink" Jeongyeon eonnie said while clapping her hands. The rest of the team agreed except for me. I roamed my eyes around and saw Sana at the corner, she's busy using her phone or should I say she's busy texting someone.

"I don't want to drink" I said. I will say anything that I want to say and can't remember it on the next day. I don't want that to happen

"Alcohol?" Sana suddenly asked while walking towards us.

"What do you think? Water?" I replied and Chaeyoung pinched my hand.

"I don't want to drink too" she said. Such a copycat.

"Let's play truth or dare. Spin the bottle" Nayeon eonnie shouted.

"That's boring Nayeon" Jeongyeon eonnie said and Nayeon glared at her.

"Do you want me to cancel our engagement?" Nayeon exclaimed and others remained at words that she said. I know they are thinking about me and Sana.

"I mean.. hahaha come on Jeongyeon. Let's play that please" she awkwardly laughed while clinging on to Jeongyeon's arm.

"Flip the bottle. If you flipped it, you choose truth. If you failed, choose dare and drink. Spin the bottle for those who will ask you what to do" Jihyo said. Didn't know she got something on her mind like that.

"Let's start with the oldest" I said that made them laugh.

"Oldest but the cutest" Nayeon eonnie replied.

Nayeon eonnie tried to do it but she failed. Joengyeon eonnie laughed out loud while hugging her.

"I dare you to remove your bunny teeth" I said

"Shut up Tzuyu" she replied and started to spin the bottle and it pointed Mina.

"Tell me what to do Mina" Nayeon eonnie said.

"Walk like a zombie at the whole place" Mina said. Nayeon eonnie started to drink one full shot of the alcohol on the glass before she did the dare.

Jeongyeon eonnie also failed to do it. Chaeyoung told her to crawl while Nayeon is walking like a zombie.

"Relationship goals hahaha" Momo laughed. It's her turn and she succeeded. They spinned the bottle and it pointed Minari.

"Why are you crying yesterday?" Minari asked.

"Cause I'm just overthinking. Don't mind me" Momo said and Dahyun stared at her for a long time.

"Your turn Sana eonnie" Chaeyoung said. Sana tried flipping it and she failed.

"I'll do anything but I don't want to drink alcohol tonight" Sana said

"Eunha doesn't like you to drink?" I asked while looking at her. She looked at me and nodded her head.

"Give me the glass" I said and all of them turned their attention to me.

"I thought you don't want to drink Tzu?" Mina eonnie asked. She handed me the glass of alcohol and I quickly drink it. They spinned the bottle and it pointed Chaeyoung.

"I want you to kiss Tzuyu's cheeks"

"What the heck Chaeng" I reacted.

-THIRD PERSON POV-

Chaeyoung was smirking while looking at Sana and Tzuyu.

"I hate you Chaeyoung" Tzuyu declared while showing her fist. Sana didn't say anything. She then leaned in to kiss Tzuyu's cheeks.

The game continued until it's Tzuyu's turn. She gripped on the bottle tightly and successfully flipped it.

"Do you really hate Sana?" Jihyo was the one who asked her.

"You guys are so immature to ask that. Even the dare that Chaeyoung asked for Sana. Did you know that you're hurting me?" Tzuyu said that made everyone quiet.

"We just want you to have a closure. I guess we did it in a bad way. I'm sorry" Chaeyoung apologized.