Chapter 20

-CHAEYOUNG-

A week passed by and I decided to visit Tzuyu in her unit. I bought a lot of foods because I want to watch a lot of movies at her condo. I was about to invite more people but Tzuyu isn't around. I tried to call her and she said she attended an event today.

"Sana eonnie?" I asked. She's wearing a mask with her glasses on.

"Hello Chaeng" she greeted. "Are you visiting me?" she asked. I didn't know she's also here.

"You're neighbors?" I asked and she nodded her head.

"Tzuyu isn't around. Can I enter?"

"Sure" she said.

I entered her unit and the princess like design surprised me. It's so beautiful and so satisfying in the eyes. I looked around and saw a lot of frames. I put down the food I bought on the table and made myself comfortable on the sofa.

"I didn't know you moved next to Tzuyu's condo" I mumbled while lying down.

"Yeah" she replied.

Sana eonnie looks unhappy and I think her bright side faded. Her smile became so weak. She came out looking dejected.

"Are you happy?" I asked and she smiled at me as an answer. Her eyes are sparkling and I don't know if she's telling the truth.

"Follow your heart before you live in a world full of regrets" I said. I stood up to insert my flashdrive on her television. I badly want to watch a lot of movies today.

"What do you want to watch Sana eonnie? Action? Horror? Romance?"

"Anything" she said as she went to her bedroom to change her clothes. I decided to watch 'Titanic' again.

Sana eonnie sat beside me. I opened the food as I focused my attention to the movie. At the middle of the movie, I heard someone sobbing on my side. I looked at Sana eonnie and she's crying right now.

"Are you crying?"

"Ah, no. Just cold" she denied. I'll accept the answer if the movie is on the ending scene but she's actually crying on the middle part.

"I'm bit tired. Can you watch alone?" She asked.

"Yup" I replied. I don't want to ask why she's crying. She's probably thinking about Tzuyu.

"Wake me up"

"Sure" I said and continued to watch the movie. Tzuyu suddenly messaged me and I told her that I stayed here. Her reaction was like 'What are you doing there?'

I dialed her number and she answered it right away.

"Hello babygirl"

("Shut up. What are you doing there?")

"Hahahahaha. Gotcha"

("What's funny?")

"Nothing. Where are you now? I should continue this movie at your unit"

("I'm almost there")

"Really?"

("Yup. You better go out now and helped me with my luggage") she said and ended the call. I fixed the garbage and quickly turned off the television.

"Sana eonnie?" I called.

"Hmmm?"

"Gotta go now" I said and she stood up from the bed.

"I'll walk you outside" she said

"No need eonnie"

"Come on" she mumbled. She thought I'm going back at the dorm.

We are now walking at the hallway and saw Tzuyu walking towards us.

"Chaeng" she shouted as she gave me her bagpack.

"Do I look like your assistant?" I asked but she went straight to her door. She didn't even try to look at Sana eonnie.

"Thanks eonnie. I'll stay there for awhile" I said to Sana eonnie before I walked back to Tzuyu's unit.

I didn't bother to say anything. That's really awkward, to be honest. I continued watching a movie and Tzuyu joined me. We watched a lot and I decided to go back at the dorm at 8PM because the rain is pouring down again. I don't want to get stuck in the middle of the road.

-TZUYU-

I went straight to bed after Chaeng left. I just wanna sleep because the weather makes me lazy. While lying comfortably, I heard a loud sound of thunder. I stood up to check outside and there's lightning with a very loud sound of thunder.

I went back to bed but someone can't stop pressing the doorbell. Before I opened the door, I looked at the screen to see who is it.

"Tzuyu"

"What are you up to?" I asked.

"Can I stay here for awhile?" She asked.

"No" I said and quickly slammed the door. A loud sound of thunder was heard again and I've got no other choice but to open the door. She's sitting on the floor while covering her ears.

"Sana" I said but she stayed on the same position.

"Hey" I tapped her arm. "You will enter or not? I'll close the door" I asked.

We went inside my unit without saying anything. I am trying to avoid her presence but she looks so afraid with the thunder.

Should I give her a hug?

But why would I do that?

"Do you want some coffee? Tea?" I asked, trying to act normal. She's sitting at the couch while covering her ears.

I sat beside her and put my left arm around her back while using my phone until the thunder finally stopped.

"Thank you"

"You don't need to thank me" I said as I stood up to go to my bed. She can go out anytime.

I turned on the television but suddenly all the appliances turned off. It turns out that there's no current at all. Why do they need to do this? I hope there's a generator.

"Tzuyu-ya" there she goes again, calling my name.

Cupid should stop playing games with my heart. I stood up to pull her on my bed and decided to sleep on the couch.

But I freaking know that she's also afraid in the dark. What the heck! Eunha should pick her up.

Whatever! I'll sleep on my bed

We both laid on the edge but she can't stop moving. I turned my back against her so I can finally sleep.

After a few minutes, she finally stopped. I thought she's sleeping now but she's suddenly hugging me from behind. She's shaking and her heart is pounding so fast.

"Why are doing this to me?" I asked.

"Sorry"