Chapter 41

"Tzuyu" Jun called out as soon as they reach the parking lot. He didn't speak while following her that's why Tzuyu wasn't aware that her brother followed her.

"You better call them and let's go to some other hospitals out there" Tzuyu said. Her eyebrows meeting in the middle as she kick   the tire of their bus.

"Fuck, this isn't happening" she mumbled while holding her head. Jun just watched her sister as he lean at the side of the bus.

"I just want to be happy with Sana but why do we need to suffer like this?" Her voice completely cracked up and Jun quickly pulled her into a tight hug. It's happening again, his sister is sad again and he doesn't know how to make her feel better.

"Sana will fight for this. You also need to be strong for her so both of you can fight this together. Stop crying now" he said while rubbing her back. He still can't believe that Sana actually hide this from them because it's really a serious matter that everyone should know.

"We should go back inside the hospital. We still need to talk about her medication and everything" Jun said as he try to cheer her up by making some ugly expressions infront of her.

"Cheer up" he said and both of them went inside the hospital to talk to the Doctor. He told them to consider chemotherapy and the Doctor advised them that the said procedure will affect Sana's entire body and it's expected that they need to stay in the hospital for a long period of time.

"She's not going to die, right?" Tzuyu asked.

"It depends how her body react on the medication. I guess she's a strong person so you don't need to worry about it" The Doctor replied to make her feel calm.

"But Tzuyu . . we did some tests and her condition isn't good as I thought. The term "acute" means that the leukemia can progress quickly, and if not treated, would probably be fatal within a few months"

"That's why we're here to treat her" Tzuyu said to the Doctor but the Doctor just sighed as he tap Tzuyu's shoulder.

"She have this for a long time. She doesn't have physical pain from the disease itself but Leukemia is really a serious condition. There's a small percent of survival rate but the Doctors will surely give their best to heal her" He said. He's just saying this for her awareness that Leukemia a serious condition that they need to go through.

"It's better if you transfer her at some technologically advance cancer hospital. A hospital with great technologies to treat a cancer patient" he advised and Tzuyu just nodded her head.

"Thank you" She said before she walks away. She stayed at the door for awhile before she decides to enter inside Sana's room. They greeted each other with a weak smile and their friends decided to leave them for awhile.

"I'm sorry" Sana quickly said while Tzuyu is holding her hand. She feels really sorry right now for hiding the truth and for causing a lot of trouble.

"Why did you hide this to me? Eunha knows everything, am I right?"

"I'm really sorry, Tzuyu" Sana said as she wrap her arms around Tzuyu's neck. She rested her chin on Tzuyu's head as she starts to cry once again.

"I'm really afraid to tell you about this because I don't want you to feel sad. Those days that I want to walk away, be with Eunha and leave you so it will hurt less once I leave this world but —"

"Don't say that" Tzuyu exclaimed as she look at the latter's face.

"But I realized that life is hard without you and It's hard to fight without you. You're really a blessing to me, Tzuyu. I'm really happy that you're here, that you didn't leave me behind. I'm really thankful to have you in my life" Sana admitted as Tzuyu hug her so tight.

"You know how much I love you, Sana. So be strong for me, for everyone" She said as she caress Sana's hair.

"We will fight for this together, we will fight this with our friends, we will fight this with our fans. There's a lot of people here who loves you and you're not going to die. Promise me that, Sana"

"Yes, Tzuyu"

"I love you" Tzuyu said and leaned up to press her lips against her forehead.

"I love you too, Tzuyu"