Chapter 33

-TZUYU-

Waking up seeing her face makes me really happy. I swear there's no greater feeling than waking up next to the person you love.

I gently caress her face and stared at her deeply. I tried my best to stay away from her bur I can't, knowing that she also tried her best to fix it and say sorry to me. Call me dumb but I know there are times that we end up forgiving someone just because we don't want to lose them. I realized, I love this person so much and I can't afford to lose her, not again, and never again.

Love is truly unpredictable and it really involves joy and pain. She stab my heart a thousand times but I know she's the only one who can heal me.

I didn't bother to wake her up and let her sleep while hugging me. I turned on my phone and I got a lot of messages from our friends. My notifications is blowing up like crazy and my phone is lagging now. I can't believe this.

My phone started ringing and I quickly answered it.

["FINALLY"] I moved my phone away a little bit when I heard Jihyo eonnie's voice.

"Why?" I asked innocently.

["WHERE ARE YOU? TURN ON THE VIDEOCALL"] she demanded but I can't do that. We're both naked and just lying down with a blanket covering us up.

"Lower down your voice" I said while running my fingers through Sana's hair.

["I know you and Sana aren't on good terms but we can't find her at the moment. You're still in Taiwan, right? Can you help us find her?"] Jihyo eonnie said. Her voice sounds really worried about Sana.

"I don't know where's Sana. Can I turn off this phone call now? I just want to sleep" I said and I heard them arguing on the other line.

["Some people here are crying at the moment. Did you know that Sana got rob at the airport yesterday? Come on, Tzuyu. Do you have a heart?"] Jihyo eonnie said and her voice almost cracking up. I think she passed the phone to someone else and now I heard someone is really crying on the other line.

["Tzuyuuuu"] Momo eonnie said while sobbing.

["I don't know what to do if Sana commits suicide"] she said

["Don't say that"] I heard Mina eonnie said.

I don't know if I'm going to laugh how worried they are to Sana because they are really serious right now.

"Okay. I'll ask the guards in the house to find Sana" I replied. I blinked my eyes a lot a times and realized what they said.

"Wait... you guys are in Taiwan right now? Are you serious?"

["Yes. All of us"] Mina eonnie said.

"Oh"

["WE'RE ALL WORRIED ABOUT SANA AND YOU'RE JUST SLEEPING THERE?"] Chaeyoung shouted. This is the first time that Chaeyoung shouted at me like that. Can't help but laugh in a quiet tone.

"Why do I need to care though?" I acted like it's nothing to me.

["I badly want to strangle your neck even though you're taller than me"] Chaeyoung said and Mina eonnie is trying to calm her down. So she's really mad now? Hahaha. So adorable

"I just want to sleep. Call me if you finally found her" I said and Nayeon eonnie is now shouting my name.

["CHOU TZUYU"]

"Bye"

I ended the call and started laughing at them. Sana moved a little bit and slowly opened her eyes.

"Goodmorning" I greeted and she pinched my cheeks really hard. That hurts

"Is this a dream or am I hallucinating again?" She asked while looking at me.

"Goodmorning" I greeted again while pinching her nose "It's not a dream, baby" I added.

"Really?" Her face brightened up and then she realized we're both naked. Her cheeks redden and I just I smiled at her.

"Yep" I replied and gave her a kiss.

"What do you want for breakfast?" I asked, intertwining our fingers together. "Me?" I teased and she blush more. How cute is that

"I love you" she said as she kiss my hand. "I'm so lucky to have you" she said. Tears building up around her eyes again that's why I quickly stood up, revealing my whole body.

I played a music on my phone and started dancing randomly. She's now laughing and I'm happy seeing her like that. I don't wanna make her guilty for what she did because I know she feels really bad about it.

"We can fix everything as long as you stay here with me forever. Let's start again, shall we?" I said while offering my hand.

She held my hand and quickly stood up to hug me. I searched for a perfect song on my playlist and we started dancing together.

"Dancing naked feels really good?" I chuckled, swaying on every beat of the song.

"I love you too, okay?" I whispered.

"Hmm" she hummed.

My phone started ringing again and I quickly ended the call. Hehe, sorry guys.