Chapter 21

"Why are you doing this to me?" Tzuyu asked when Sana suddenly hugged her from the back.

"Sorry" Sana replied that made Tzuyu think what kind of sorry is that. Is she saying sorry for hugging her or she's saying sorry about their relationship? Tzuyu doesn't know anything what kind of act she's doing right now.

Tzuyu furiously turned to face Sana. She couldn't see her face because there's no current at all.

"Why are you saying sorry?" Tzuyu asked in disbelief "What kind of sorry is that Sana?" she exclaimed.

"I.." before Sana could say anything, Tzuyu held Sana's face and claimed her lips. Her eyes flustered closed, letting her own lips crush against Sana's lips. The kiss become so deep at night full of desire and longing.

The flashback of the past started rolling again inside Tzuyu's mind that made her want think otherwise. She's still a cheater.

⚜️

Flashback

-TZUYU-

I waited for her for such a long time at JYP dorm. Jun dropped me at my new condo unit but I went here to check my girl. Sana doesn't know that I'm here. I laid on the bed and tried to divert my attention. The girl that I saw awhile ago is not Sana. She will never cheat on me, she loves me very much and I know that.

I fell asleep on her bed. I woke up and she's still not here. I started to think that she's really cheating on me. I'm not dumb enough to think that wasn't her.

What happened to us?

We are so damn happy together. What's happening? Can someone tell me what the fuck is happening?

Can love and feelings fade away in an instant?

I wasn't away for a long time. I was just filming a movie and went to Taiwan to visit my dad. I went back to work and she cheated on me? What kind of love story is this? Why is it so tragic?

It's already morning here. Few hours later, she finally arrived. I truly don't know how to face her.

"Tzuyu?" She asked

"Yeah, it's me" I replied while looking at her with a sharp eyes.

"Eunha. Eunha is her name right?" I asked. Her eyes opened wide and I just smirked.

"Do you love her?" I asked but she doesn't want to answer me.

"Do you love her?" I asked again. I am expecting that she will say no.

"Do you really love her Sana?" I asked seriously in a loud tone. Staring at her eyes intently.

Please say no

"Yes" she replied and my whole world stopped. I closed my eyes and tried to calm myself.

"So you want to break off our engagement?" I muttered in my softest voice, trying to hide what I truly feel.

"Yes, I'm sorry Tzuyu" she replied while looking down.

"You're joking right? Tell me this is just joke Sana" I exclaimed as I walk towards her. 

"This is not a joke Tzuyu" she replied

"Time. You want time right? If you want me to quit with my work, I'll quit Sana. Don't do this to me! You love me right?" My voice cracked up while holding her shoulders.

"This is not about your work Tzuyu" she said. Then what is it? What's the reason why she cheated on me?

"YOU WILL JUST THROW EVERYTHING AWAY?" I shouted so loud and it echoed to the whole room.

"I'm sorry" she said again. A tear fell in her eyes but I will not wipe it out. How dare she cry infront of me when she's the reason why this is happening.

"Why are you crying? What's this Sana?" I asked while shaking her. My voice is shaking and the tears that I tried to hold fell instantly.

"I love her, this is what I feel. Goodbye Tzuyu"

"Fuck the feeling" I said.

"And fuck you snake!" I exclaimed it before I walked away.

End Of Flashback

⚜️

Sana's phone started ringing at the moment. Tzuyu pulled her away as she grab her blanket.

"She's calling. Answer it" Tzuyu said before she covered her whole body with a blanket. The current went back and it's now 11PM in the evening.

"Leave me alone" Tzuyu said. Sana tried to hold Tzuyu but Tzuyu quickly removed Sana's hand.

"Stop pretending! Leave me alone, Sana!" Tzuyu shouted. Sana got no other choice but to leave the unit.

Sana went inside her room without answering Eunha's call and started crying again. She's been crying for the past few days, even right before they went to Chile together.

"I'm so stupid" she mumbled as she let her tears flow. Finally regretting a lot of things.

"I hate myself"

💎

A/N : Don't forget to comment because I love reading your comments 🙂