Chapter 24

"I came here to check you" Momo said while sitting beside Sana's bed. They are not in good terms for the past few weeks but it doesn't mean they will end their friendship just like that.

"Can you slap me now?" Sana said as she stood up from bed.

"What's your plan?" Momo asked, changing the topic.

"Ask for forgiveness" Sana replied as she open the windows. She stayed there, letting the ray of sunlight hit her skin. "I miss the sun" she said as she close down her eyes.

"I love Tzuyu" Sana mumbled randomly. Momo just nodded her head while looking at Sana. She doesn't know what really happened but she's there to support Sana.

"Get your girl before someone take over your place" Momo said and Sana immediately looked at her.

"What do you mean?"

"JYP planning to debut a unit that will promote in a month, right?" Momo said as she scratched her head. "Pdnim wants you and Tzuyu to be on that unit but Tzuyu didn't accept it"

Tzuyu said before if Sana will not accept that so-called unit, she will tell to everyone that Sana cheated on her. Sana doesn't know if Tzuyu is serious about it.

"So what do you mean by get your girl before someone take over your place?" Sana asked as she sat down beside Momo.

"She will be on a reality show with Elkie and some other celebrities in Taiwan" Momo revealed.

"Reality show?"

"Yup"

"Law of the jungle" Momo replied.

"I received something like that awhile ago. Lemme check schedule" Sana said as she quickly scroll down the list of her schedules on her phone.

"It's Law of the jungle too" Sana said and showed her schedule to Momo.

"Eh? Goodluck girl" Momo said as she sips her tea. Sana took a deep sigh and held her head.

"I don't think it's a good idea to join that show" Sana said and Momo frowned.

"Do you want to give her some space?"

"This is too much. I don't want to make her feel bad again" Sana said as she look down. The room filled with silence and Momo tapped Sana's shoulder.

"Leave Eunha and follow Tzuyu" Momo said, trying to give some advice.

"What happened to your hand?" Momo asked and held Sana's wrist.

"Accident" Sana replied as she quickly removed Momo's hand.

"You are so clumsy" Momo said as she stood up from her chair "I need to go now. I still need to talk to Dahyun" she added. Momo widely opened her arms and hugged Sana.

"Takecare of yourself. Don't overthink way too much. I know what you did is wrong but I will not judge you for that. Don't rush because everything will eventually fall on it's place " Momo said gradually to make Sana feel better. Momo knows that Sana is blaming herself and she feels very bad about what she did.

"Are you going to cry now?" Momo chuckled. "I am damn serious, I can't believe I'm good at saying beautiful words like that" Momo just laughed at herself.

"Nah, I'm so happy to have a friend like you" Sana mumbled and Momo jokingly flips her hair.

"A perfect friend like me. Yeah, you are indeed lucky" Momo said. "I know you love her and she loves you too. Stop hurting each other. I really need to go now" she added and Sana accompanied her to the door.

"See you" Sana said and went back inside.

"What to do?" She said to herself and jumped to her bed. She rolled over her bed, then her doorbell started ringing. She slowly opened the door and saw Jun standing outside.

"Wazzup" he greeted while holding a cake.

"Ohhh" Sana hums while looking at Jun.

"I'm your new neighbor" he cheerfully said as he handed out the cake.

"Nice" Sana reacted, faking a smile infront of him.

"She wants us to exchange unit and I decided to do what she wants. How's your hand?" He asked.

"How is she?" Sana asked back.

"She's alright. I allowed her to go out with some friends today"

Sana wondered who are those friends that he's talking about but she doesn't want to ask who are they.

"Do you think she will forgive me for what I did to her?" Sana asked.

"I don't know. I still hate you though" he replied while crossing his arms. "Whatever it is, I got Tzuyu's back. Just do your best. Fighting" he said before he walks away.

Sana changed her clothes and dialed Eunha's number. She wants to talk to her sincerely before fixing the mess that she did.

"Hello"

("Hey! Why did you call? I'm filming something")

"I just want to talk to you" Sana said and locked her room.

("If this is about Tzuyu.. no") Eunha exclaimed to the other line.

Sana went down to get her car right away.

"Please" Sana said.

("You're mine... you're mine now") Eunha said in her softest voice.

"I'm really sorry. Where are you? Can we talk somewhere?"

("I don't want to say anything but you will eventually comeback to me. You need me and I'm always here. You know what I feel for you")

"Eunha"

("Let's end this. I will let you go but it doesn't mean you're finally free") Eunha ended the call without waiting for Sana's response.