Chapter 6

-CHAEYOUNG-

"You're not going to attend Sana eonnie?" I asked her. She told me that she will not attend Mina and Minari's birthday party.

"Yeah. I'm kinda tired" she said and I nodded my head.

"Why did you stop filming your drama with Eunha?" I asked. I saw the news awhile ago.

"The show has been cancelled" she replied while looking at me. She looks like she doesn't have energy at all.

"You're tired or you don't want to see Tzuyu?" I asked. I know she wants to avoid Tzuyu but Tzuyu keep on popping everywhere.

"I'll go with Eunha then" she mumbled and I almost choke. That's really far from my question.

I quickly fixed myself and dressed up elegantly. It's my girlfriend's birthday today, I should look nice.

Their parents decided to celebrate as a grand dinner for their friends and family. They asked the visitors to wear a formal attire. I don't have any surprise for Mina tonight, just a simple gift from my heart.

I also helped Jeongyeon eonnie with her proposal. She told me that she will propose after we eat dinner. Tzuyu is not in the mood to attend the party but Nayeon eonnie forced her to join us later.

"I think it's not a good idea to bring Eunha" I admitted. I don't want an awkward surroundings tonight. I just want to enjoy the night without any negative thoughts.

Sana eonnie stayed quiet while putting some make up on. I didn't mean to say that directly. I also want Tzuyu to enjoy the night.

She also changed her clothes at her own room and went back here to ask if the dress suits her.

"You're so pretty with that dress eonnie" I said that made her smile. She stared at her face in the mirror and her smile suddenly faded.

"What's wrong?" I asked

"I just remembered Eunha" she said.

Is it really Eunha?

-THIRD PERSON POV-

All of them gathered up to greet the celebrants. They sat in a long table with the whole squad.

"Opps Sana, I'll sit beside Dahyun" Momo said as she let Sana sit somewhere.

"Oops Tzuyu, I'll sit beside Nayeon" Jeongyeon said. Tzuyu keep on signing that she don't want to sit beside Sana but they ignore her.

Tzuyu got no choice but to sit beside Sana with her furrowed eyebrows on. They let Sana and Tzuyu sit next to each other. Everyone's smiling from ear to ear and the two were just sitting there trying to avoid each other's presence.

The celebration started with a speech from their parents. They didn't got the chance to celebrate something like this before.

"I thought you want to tease Sana more often?" Jeongyeon whispered to Tzuyu's ear.

"I forgot that I hate snakes" she whispered back. Jeongyeon tried not laugh out loud.

"What is it Jeongyeon?" Nayeon asked but Jeongyeon keep on tilting her head. She became nervous when she heard Nayeon's voice.

They started to sing a happy birthday song for the twins before they eat their dinner.

"This tastes good" Tzuyu said while showing the food to Sana. She quickly looked away the moment she saw her. She forgot that Sana was the one sitting on her side.

"Yes, it tastes good" Sana replied.

They continued to eat while listening to to each other's speech for the twins. Finally, it's Chaeyoung's turn to speak. She greeted Minari first with a simple greeting and stared at her girlfriend for a second before she started to speak.

"I don't have anything to say to be honest. I just want you to know that I'm not a tall girl but my love for you is higher than anything. Happy birthday my penguin" Chaeyoung said and gave Mina a tight hug.

After that, almost all of them stood up from their chair. Sana and Tzuyu stayed on their chair cause they don't know what's happening.

"The two of you should stay here there. Hehehe" Jeongyeon whispered to Sana and Tzuyu while pointing at the corner.

They know that Jeongyeon will propose  tonight but they don't know her plan. The two of them left the company awhile ago and they didn't got the chance to know what they are going to do for Jeongyeon's proposal.

The music "Marry You" by Bruno Mars started to play and they danced into it, just a simple steps that they prepared awhile ago. Nayeon got no idea that Jeongyeon will propose tonight.

Sana and Tzuyu stayed at the corner while watching them. Tzuyu smiled bitterly as she think about her own proposal for Sana.

"Is this a birthday surprise for the twins?" Nayeon asked but she noticed that twins are dancing with them.

"I think I wanna marry Nayeon" Jeongyeon said on the microphone.

"Don't think it. Do it" Nayeon replied that made everyone laugh.

"I know we're always fighting but I love you so much Nayeon. I want to be with you for the rest of my life. Will you marry me?" Jeongyeon asked while kneeling down.

"Stand up stupid. You're wearing a dress" Nayeon replied. "It's a yes ugly ostrich" she said and hugged Jeongyeon.

"Where are you going Tzuyu?" Sana asked while their friends are celebrating with Jeongyeon and Nayeon.

"I'm sleepy" she said and quickly walked away from the place.