Chapter 23

Eunha brought Sana to the hospital because of her deep wound. They didn't even talk much while going there. Sana is spacing out and all she thinks about is Tzuyu.

The doctor came to treat Sana's wound. Probably needs some stitches. After that, the doctor finally spoke.

"What happened?" The doctor asked as he covers the wound with a gauze.

"It was just an accident" Sana replied while looking at her hand.

"This will take a long time to heal. Comeback soon so we can check it out" He said after covering the wound.

"Yup. Thank you" Sana replied. Eunha stayed on her side even though she knows what really happened awhile ago.

"Are you getting enough sleep?" The doctor suddenly asked while looking at Sana.

"Uhmm.. no" Sana replied.

"You need to takecare of yourself. Physically, emotionally and mentally" he said and Sana nodded her head.

"JYP have professionals providing counseling to ensure your mental health. You should talk to them and please don't avoid them"

"I'm fine" Sana replied as she look at Eunha.

"Let's go?" Eunha asked.

"Yeah. Thanks doc" Sana said and they both went away. They traveled back to Sana's condo unit and Sana quickly went to bed.

"You can leave now. Thank you for accompanying me" Sana said but Eunha sat beside her bed.

"I'll stay" Eunha said as she hold Sana's hand. Sana slowly removed it away.

"I'm sorry" she whispered and hugged Eunha.

"I will not leave. I'll stay" Eunha repeated. She let go of the hug and fixed Sana's hair.

"Rest now" she said and pinched Sana's nose. Eunha handed her the blanket and walked to the living room. She cleaned up the broken glasses scattered on the floor before she rested on the couch.

-MINA-

I cancelled my schedule today because Jun called me to come at his unit. He said Tzuyu is there and I don't know the reason why. It's been a long time since I last talked to Tzuyu and I do really miss her.

We are so close but I can feel the distance now. After everything that happened before, I forgot to keep in touch with Tzuyu and always spend my time with Chaeyoung and work.

I am her favorite sister before and I actually feel so bad that she wasn't opening up to me anymore.

I arrived at Jun's unit and saw Tzuyu sleeping while hugging a dog plushie.

"What happened?" I asked.

"She's super drunk last night and went to Sana's place. I don't know what really happened" he replied while looking at her. We looked at each other and he shook his head.

"It wasn't relapse. Almost, but I'm glad she's fine. The emotions triggered the situation that made her out of control. She didn't mean to hurt Sana physically" my eyes widened from what I heard. It's sad that they are now hurting each other.

"Her hand is bleeding, I know the wound is deep. Ask someone to talk to Sana too. She also need that" Jun said. I was about to dial Momo but I remembered Momo and Sana wasn't in good terms. Momo told me that they had a small fight.

"I'll leave for awhile" Jun said and I nodded my head. He went away and Tzuyu finally woke up. She looks clueless from what happened.

"What am I doing here? How did I get here?" She asked as she hold her head. I went to the kitchen to blend some coffee for her.

"What are you doing here?" She asked. I handed the coffee and I don't know why she's staring at the cup.

"Jun called me" I replied.

"You're here because my brother called you?" She asked with a different tone. "You can go back to work now" she said as she put the down the cup on a small table.

"Don't even dare to ask anything about Sana. I don't want to hear that name anymore" she exclaimed. She's really serious right now.

"Do you want me to hug you?" I asked.

"Please do" she replied and I gave her the biggest hug.

"Please don't cry anymore" I said.

"Yeah! No tears left to cry. I cried it all last night" she said. I guess she can remember everything. Can she remember that she hurted Sana unconsciously?

"My heart doesn't feel so heavy now" she said as she look at her reflection on the mirror.

"Maybe we should go out with Chaeyoung sometimes. Hair salon, shopping, food trip. What do you think?" I suggested and she smiled at me.

"That's a good idea. I also want to dye my hair" she said. I'm happy that she's not feeling down and exhausted now, also sad that their relationship didn't last. A relationship that we thought it will last forever. If they are just hurting each other, then this is for their own good.

Sometimes before two people can grow together they need to grow individually first. All I want for them is to be happy no matter what decision or path that they choose to take.