Chapter 35

Their friends decided to drive immediately at the house of the Chou's because they can't wait to see Sana and they're all worried, they saw how down she is for the past few weeks and what happened yesterday made them worry more about her situation.

There's a big commotion infront of Tzuyu's house, the public media and press are all wild outside the gate and they don't want to leave until they get information of the sudden news on the internet.

"Will you please stop crying, Momo?" Dahyun said as she hug Momo. Her girlfriend can't stop crying and she doesn't know how to make her stop.

A bright idea came up to Dahyun's mind and she gave Momo some snack that she stored inside her bag.

"There you have it babe" Dahyun chuckled and Momo finally stop crying.

"Where the fuck is that special gate?" Minari exclaimed and her twin sister Mina covered her mouth.

"Bless this girl, God Jihyo" Mina said, talking about her twin sister. Jihyo just smiled at them and tilted her head to look outside to find the special gate that Tzuyu is talking about.

"Shit" Chaeyoung intentionally said to get Mina's attention.

"Why are you cursing?" Mina asked and Chaeyoung plump her lips that made Mina laugh.

"Cutie" She complimented as she squeezed Chaeyoung's cheeks.

Infront of the car is Nayeon and Jeongyeon shouting at each other because Jeongyeon is driving so slow and Nayeon can't stop complaining about it.

"SHUT UP" Jeongyeon shouted but she noticed that Nayeon's expression became different. She stopped talking and now Jeongyeon is uncomfortable.

"Sorry honeybunch" she quickly apologized for shouting at her.

"SHUT UP" Nayeon shouted back.

"OH SHUT UP. DRIVE FASTER!" Jihyo shouted at the back that made everyone laugh inside the car.

They took the secret that Tzuyu is talking about. The guards are there to open gate back gate for them. This is their first time to visit Tzuyu's house they're all amazed how big the house is.

"Wahhh. I wish there's a lot of foods here" Momo happily said while walking inside the house.

"HIIIIIII" Jun welcomed them as he gave them a high five one by one. He lead them inside the house and all the maids also greeted them.

"SANA-YA" Momo screamed as soon as she saw Sana. All of them gathered around to Sana and quickly asked if she's okay now.

"Where's Chou Tzuyu?" Chaeyoung asked while her hands are on her hips. She roamed her eyes around and saw Tzuyu at the back, leaning on the wall with a smile on her face. She wave her hand to Chaeyoung and Chaeyoung quickly went towards her and strangled Tzuyu's neck.

"WHAT THE HECK?!" Tzuyu reacted as she push her slowly. Dahyun came to hug Tzuyu instead.

"Why are you hugging me, eonnie?" Tzuyu chuckled.

"I am also worried about you" Dahyun replied that made Tzuyu tap her head. Tzuyu just wrap her arms around Chaeyoung and Dahyun's neck as they walk towards them.

"She's fine. You guys are overreacting" Tzuyu said, acting like she's not really worried about Sana and they want to troll their friends about their relationship.

The older ones also hug Tzuyu and didn't even bother to ask about their relationship status because Sana said on the phone call that they're still not in good terms.

They make themselves feel more comfortable inside the house and Tzuyu prepared a lot of foods for all of them.

They decided to relived stress and rest for awhile by watching a movie at the mini theater room inside the house.

They played a romance movie and the couples started cuddling inside the room. Since Tzuyu and Sana are pranking them, they sat away from each other.

Tzuyu can't take it that's why she moved beside Sana and quickly held her hand. Sana rested her head on Tzuyu's shoulder and continued to watch the movie with them. All of them are all focused with their pair and to the move that's why they didn't notice that Sana and Tzuyu are also cuddling behind them.

Momo ran outside to get some snacks. She went back and she suddenly dropped the food on the floor when she saw Sana and Tzuyu together.

"Ehhhhhhhhhhhh?" She reacted while pointing at SaTzu.

All of them tilted their heads to SaTzu and started whining the same thing.

"Ehhhhh?"

The room filled with ehh and SaTzu just laughed at them.

"We're married" Tzuyu said. They started throwing pillows at them and the pillow fight began inside the room.

"YAAAAAH!" Jihyo shouted at Minari as she slam the pillow on Minari's face. Minari fell on the floor and Jihyo quickly held her hand. All of them gasped while watching Jihyo and Minari, they can't help but giggle with their moments.

"Is this a new cringey couple?" Jun asked behind and all of them threw the pillow on his face.