Chapter 38

"I'm excited for your wedding" Tzuyu said. She's drinking coffee with Nayeon and Jeongyeon while Sana is sleeping beside her. She didn't bother to wake her up because she wants her to rest. Others decided to sleep and the two stayed at Tzuyu's room to drink the coffee that they bought outside.

"I don't know why I'm going to marry Nayeon though" Jeongyeon joked around and she received a slight slap from Nayeon.

"Time flies by so fast" Tzuyu said as she caress Sana's hair. Sana moved a little bit and she buried her face on Tzuyu's neck as she wrap her arms around the younger one.

The two giggled like a teenager who got noticed by their crush that's why Tzuyu put her pointing finger on her lips as a signal to stay quiet.

"Where do you want to marry me again, honeybunch?" Jeongyeon asked because she forgot where.

"Greece. Why can't you memorize it when everything is already planned?" Nayeon excitedly raised her hands as she reach Jeongyeon's shoulder. Jeongyeon kissed Nayeon's cheeks and Tzuyu started laughing at them. Seeing the two being sweet to each other is so rare.

"Why are you laughing?" Nayeon glared at the younger one. Tzuyu just smiled at them and she felt something.

"Why am I so happy and it feels like something bad will happen?" Tzuyu suddenly said that made the two wonder why Tzuyu said that.

"Don't say that, Tzuyu. You're making me nervous" Nayeon exclaimed as she tap Tzuyu's arm.

"You're just tired. We should sleep now" Jeongyeon said as she help Nayeon to stand up.

"Goodnight. Mwa mwa" Nayeon and Jeongyeon before they went away.

Tzuyu stared at Sana's face. She slowly caress it and her heart started beating like crazy, she feels really nervous and she doesn't know why.

"Tzuyu" Sana whispered when saw Tzuyu is still awake. The two face each other as they hold each other's hand.

"No matter what happens, I'll always be here for you" Tzuyu said that made Sana pinch Tzuyu's nose.

"I know. I love you" Sana said as she press her lips against the younger one. There are no words can explain how much they love each other.

"I love you too. Goodnight"

-NAYEON-

"Goodmorning, rise and shine" I shouted in every room but totally ignored me.

I cooked breakfast for them since I'm the oldest with a cute baby face. Jeongyeon hugged me from behind as she rest her chin on my shoulder. Tzuyu will surely tease us when she see this.

"It doesn't look yummy" she said and I quickly moved away from her. We are such a relationship goals.

"Hahaha. You should wake them up again" she said and I acted mad at her. Geez, she's so sweet right? That's why I love her.

"Goodmorning" I greeted once again but no one is responding. I should wake up Jihyo.

"Jihyo" I shake her up and she finally woke up. Everyone needs this alarm clock.

"WHAT?" She shouted. I mean, she didn't actually shout because that's her normal voice.

"Wake them up, please"

"Up! up! baby don't give up!
Wake me up! we can work it out! yo!
Up! up! baby don't give up!
Wow wow! wow wow!" She started singing our Japanese single inside the room. Queen of of promoting our song.

She stood up and I quickly followed her. She knocked in every rooms and greeted them goodmorning. Seems like other couples did something last night hmm.

"Why so sudden, eonnie?" Chaeyoung asked. I don't know if this kid can do that thing. Haha

"Nothing. We just want to wake you up. We will eat the yummy breakfast that I cooked" I said and she nodded her head. Momo heard the food that's why she quickly drag Dahyun at the dining table.

"Where's Sana and Tzuyu?" I asked. I roamed my eyes around and saw Tzuyu checking the refrigerator. I feel sorry that we almost ate everything inside. Oh well, she's rich.

I went inside Tzuyu's room to find Sana but she wasn't there. I knocked on the bathroom 'cause I heard a water flowing inside.

"Sana?" I asked but no one is responding. I held the doorknob and I'm glad that it wasn't lock.

"Oh shit" I said as I pull her out of the bathtub. She's drowning and I don't know what happened

"Are you trying to kill yourself? I exclaimed as I handed out a bathrobe. She held her head and I noticed that she's so pale.

"No, eonnie. I just fell asleep" she said.

"Are you sure?" I worriedly asked and she nodded her head.

"Please don't tell this to Tzuyu" she said. "Please, eonnie" she added.

"What's wrong?" I asked and we heard some footsteps walking inside the room.

"What are you doing at the bathroom, Nayeon eonnie?" Tzuyu asked as she look inside. I clearly don't know what to say because Sana is looking at me.

"Ahmm, just endorsing some shampoo?" I said and Tzuyu weirdly look at me.

"Let's eat now" I said as I rush outside to eat breakfast with them.