Chapter 52

Few days passed by and Eunha also stayed at the hospital for some tests. Still waiting for the results, hoping that they match up.

"Thank you for saving me, Eunha" Tzuyu thanked her. They didn't talk for a long time but Tzuyu finally thanked the small girl for saving her from Elkie.

"You don't need to thank me. I'm the one who put you in danger though" Eunha replied. Both of them are looking at Sana while talking.

"I can't believe time passed by so fast and it's now Christmas" Tzuyu uttered when she saw the date on her phone.

"I forgive you for everything that you've done, Eunha. Love just literally makes everyone crazy and I hope you'll find someone who will truly love you. Thank you for taking good care of Sana" Tzuyu said that made Eunha smile. Tzuyu then widened her arms to hug her. Sana woke up and witnessed the hugging moment of Eunha and Tzuyu.

"Hi, Sana. Merry Christmas" Eunha greeted out when she saw Sana looking at them.

"H-Hello" Sana replied and Tzuyu kissed Sana's forehead.

"I'll leave you two for awhile" Tzuyu said as she tapped Eunha's shoulder, leaving the two so they can talk properly.

"How are you?" Eunha started. Sana tapped the side of her bed, asking the latter to sit there. Eunha then followed what Sana wants.

"How are you?" Eunha repeated.

"I-I don't know... w-what to answer" Sana replied. She doesn't know if her condition is getting better or getting worse day by day.

"T-Thank you for... saving Tzuyu" Sana uttered and Eunha tapped Sana's head slowly. She still loves her but not that deep unlike Tzuyu's feelings for Sana.

"It's my fault. I brought her there but that's too much. I know you need her" Eunha smiled at the latter and they continued to talk while Tzuyu is outside with their friends.

They arrived early in the morning and they're all wearing their cute onesies for Chirstmas. They asked Mrs. Minatozaki not to mention that they will visit her on Christmas Day to surprise Sana.

"You guys are so fluffy" Jun said while looking at the 9 girls wearing different style of onesies. (I included Minari that's why it's 9)

"Can you take us some pictures?" Tzuyu asked and handed out her phone to her older brother.

"Sure" Jun took it happily. They all posed but it ended up that Jun is actually taking pictures of himself causing for Tzuyu to pinch his ears.

"Ouch... okay 1... 2... 3... smile" Jun uttered and continued to take a lot of shots.

"What song are we going to sing again?" Momo asked while scratching her head. She asked that question a lot of times but she keeps on forgetting it.

"Jingle Bells" Jihyo replied and Momo totally forgot the lyrics.

"Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle bells... what?"

"Whatever, Momo. You better use the tambourine" Nayeon gave the tambourine to Momo and she started using it that caused a loud sound.

"Shhhh" All of them reacted, afraid that they will spoil the surprise.

Sana's parents arrived with a cute headbands and Santa hats. They picked what they want and started wearing it.

Mr. and Mrs. Minatozaki can't help but smile while looking at the girls. Sana doesn't have a sibling but she got a lot of friends who will love and support her no matter what happens. Mrs. Minatozaki felt really emotional while looking at them causing for Momo to hug Sana's Mom. She then held Mrs. Minatozaki's hand and started singing the first line of Jingle Bells that made Sana's Mom laugh because she repeated the first line a lot of times.

"Should we go inside now?" Tzuyu asked while holding Sana's onesie and a bouquet of rose because it's their monthsary. Even though Sana can't wear that outfit, they still bought it for her.

"We should line up. You go first, Tzuyu" Nayeon pushed her infront but Tzuyu walks backward and went to the last line.

"I'm not the one who's holding tambourine" Tzuyu complained

"By height" Tzuyu grinned while looking at Chaeyoung

"What the heck?" Chaeyoung reacted that made everyone laugh.

They decided to put Momo on the first line and Tzuyu at the last. Momo slowly opened the door as she starts to make a sounds by tapping the tambourine.

"Jingle bells, jingle bells" Momo started

"Jingle all the way, Oh what fun it is to ride in a one-horse open sleigh, hey" and all the girls and Jun followed the song. They sang it lively and happily causing for Sana to stare in awe with a wide smile on her face. She was surprised seeing everyone at the hospital right now. She didn't really expect that they will spend their Christmas there instead of staying together with their family.

"Merry Christmas, Sana" All of them greeted after singing the whole song.

"And Happy Monthsary" Tzuyu added causing for Sana to cry.

"Why are you crying? Don't cry" Tzuyu quickly walks towards her as she wiped the latter's tears away.

"T-Thank you guys...I feel so lucky to.. have you. Merry Christmas" she greeted back. "A-And happy monthsary, My Tzutzu. S-Sorry if I can't... give anything" Sana apologized. She also wants to exert effort for Tzuyu but she can't do it because she's weak.

"It's okay. It's not about gifts, It's the thought that counts. I love you"

"I love you too"

The girls infront of them giggled and they all gathered around to hug Sana. They even put the cute onesie outfit infront of Sana and they took a lot of pictures together including Eunha, Jun and her parents.

It's a Merry Christmas indeed.