Chapter 30

Book 1 is back on my published works. Yey 🎉 Nido 3+ 😂

***

"Are you okay?" Mingyu asked.

"How long you've been staying here? Are you okay?" He worriedly asked again.

"What happened? Where's Tzuyu?" Sana started roam her eyes around to find Tzuyu but she's really not there.

"I think you're hallucinating" Mingyu replied. He offered his hand to Sana to help her stand up.

"It's better if you stay on the crew's camp. You're not in good shape" Mingyu said while looking at her. He gave her a handkerchief but Sana is really spacing out. Mingyu held her wrist and drag her back to the tent.

"The old lady from your tent is really worried about you. She said you're just sleeping near on her place and then you disappeared. She only discovered that early in the morning. I really thought you're also sleeping for a long time" Mingyu explained. He gave her some water before he went away to talk to the director of the show.

"What happened?" The director asked.

"She's really not in good shape. I don't think she can continue the show with us. Kindly check her" Mingyu said. He cares about people around him and he's really worried about Sana right now.

Mingyu and the director came back to check on Sana.

"What do you feel right now?" The director held Sana's shoulder, she bent down to face Sana.

"She was there with me" Sana replied. "She said she'll marry me" Sana said while holding the temple of her nose. The director notice her puffy eyes and her runny nose that's why she decided to send her in the city.

Sana refused to go but the director's decision is final. The health and condition of the cast is their number one priority.

"Tzu" Mingyu called her right after finding a food for breakfast in the jungle.

"Why?" Tzuyu asked as she put down all the small fish that they caught in a small tray.

"They sent Sana in the city" Mingyu reported.

"Why?" She asked again.

"She's hallucinating? Dreaming? I don't really know" he said while scratching his head.

"You're not going to follow her?"

"I don't know" Tzuyu replied and continued to work with her teammates.

She sat beside Elkie while looking at the fire, thinking nothing.

"She needs you" Elkie said out of nowhere.

"Sana needs you" she repeated.

"You choose, heal each other or punish each other. I know you love her so much" Elkie said while looking at Tzuyu. She's trying to give some advice for her.

"Do you want to let her go?"

"I don't know. I love her but it doesn't change the fact that she cheated on me" Tzuyu said, biting fiercely into her thumb.