Chapter 4

-TZUYU-

I was surfing on the internet and my heart skipped a beat the moment I saw our photos together. We looked so happy together. The genuine smile on our face, the visible happiness, everything looks so perfect but she ruined it.

Things fell apart. She fell out of love with me and now she loves someone else. I actually hate her for what she has done. Self love has motivated me to move on and have a happy life.

I loathe her with burning feelings but I do admit that it's hard to forget everything. We've been through a lot but she just threw it away.

"'Cause baby you look happier, you do" Chaeyoung sang it while slowly swaying. I quickly turned off my phone because I didn't notice that I'm staring at the photo for a long time.

"Stalking Sana?" She teased while grabbing my phone.

"I will never stalk that snake" I said and tried to steal my phone away from her hand.

"YOU'RE CALLING HER SNAKE?!" she shouted that made me cover her mouth.

"Such a sweet endearment right?" I said and winked at her.

"I'm giggling" she replied. I held her neck and she jokingly choke up. I stopped and laid on my bed. Chaeng visited me at my condo unit. As much as possible, I don't wanna accept any visitors.

"So you will debut in a unit with Sana eonnie?" She asked.

"If she will accept it" I said. If she will not accept it, I'll tell to the world that she's a snake. Her career will be miserable and people will start to hate her. She deserves that hate though but I'm a good person. It's her choice if she will ruin her own path. It's her choice to ruin her own life.

"Why are you smiling Tzuyu?" She suddenly asked.

"How about saying it to the public that we're not engaged anymore?" I said with a smirk on my face.

"Taking a revenge is bad Tzuyu" Chaeyoung said.

"It's not bad Chaeyoung because that's the truth. I just want something that will exchange all the shits that I've been through. She also need to suffer" I said but she keep on shaking her head.

"You're a good person Tzuyu" she said. I also said to myself awhile ago 😏

"Best revenge is no revenge. Be happy and find your true love Tzuyu. If it wasn't Sana then there's someone else. Maybe a guy or a girl. Love will find a way" she said seriously.

Love will find a way

"That's boring. I don't want that I'm the only one who is sad about our relationship" I exclaimed.

"Move on"

"I'm done moving on. Go back to your dorm" I said and pushed her.

"Really? Hahaha. You're so bitter Tzu" she said that made me look at her.

"Don't laugh at me Chaeyoung. You don't know what I truly feel. Go back to your dorm" I said seriously.

"I'm just joking Tzu. Call  me if you need something okay?" She said and I just nodded my head.

I don't wanna call anyone. I don't want to hang out with them. They will just turn their attention to me and I don't like it. It's better if they hang out with Sana's new girl because that girl will also be part of our squad.

Our squad.

That girl? Oh whatever.

-CHAEYOUNG-

Went back to the dorm and saw my girlfriend. I hugged her so tight but she pushed me.

"I'm not Mina" she said but I know she's Mina.

"I'm sorry Minari" I joked around. I quickly looked at her reaction. She's glaring at me. I know she's testing me if I truly know her.

"Go and find Mina. She's mad at you" she said that made me hug her more. Such a cute penguin.

"Where have you been?" She asked.

"I went to visit Tzuyu. She keep on saying random things" I said.

I don't know but I can't understand Tzuyu. Maybe because I've never suffered that kind of pain. That feeling when you're finally getting married but the one you love broke and ruined everything. That hurts a lot.

"You should've informed me that you will go there. I miss that kid" she said. She's calling her kid now. Lmao

I remember those days when I left the country just because Mina said she loves Tzuyu. Mina explained it to me, she admitted that Tzuyu got her mind infatuated.

"Oh well, she looks like she doesn't want to accept any visitors. She pushed me out of her condo unit" I said and Mina just laughed at me.

"She's still savage" She said.

...to the point that she wants to ruin Sana's career.