Chapter 47

It was a happy day for Nayeon and Jeongyeon. All of them posed at the camera happily but after that, they realized that they are not complete at all. Tzuyu and Sana went upstairs to let Sana rest for awhile because she's feeling dizzy again.

"We should call them" Nayeon said and dialed Tzuyu's number. After a few rings, Tzuyu finally answered the phone call.

["Hello, eonnie. Congratulations! I'm so happy for the both of you"] Tzuyu greeted right away.

"Thank you, Tzuyu. How's Sana?"

["She's not feeling well awhile but she's fine now. She's eating at the moment"] Tzuyu happily uttered that made Nayeon smile.

"Let's eat at the reception now. We will wait for you here" Nayeon said

["Is it okay if we change our clothes? Sana just puked on her own dress"] Tzuyu said and Sana glared at her.

"It's okay" Nayeon replied. "Come down now" Nayeon said before she ended the phone call.

"Change now, Sana" Tzuyu said as she lie down on bed.

"Infront of me, babygirl" Tzuyu teased and Sana slowly removed her dress infront of Tzuyu

"Beautiful" Tzuyu complimented. "You're so thin now but still beautiful" she said as she hug Sana.

"Thanks, my love" Sana said as she press her lips against the younger.

"I miss your chubby cheeks so much" Tzuyu held Sana's cheeks, staring at her face intently. Sana surely lose a lot of weight because of her disease.

"Wear this dress now. It's so beautiful" Tzuyu said as she helped Sana wear the dress.

"So why did you change your outfit to slacks and polo hmm?" Sana asked as she put her hands around Tzuyu's nape.

"My future wife needs a beautiful escort" Tzuyu chuckled as she hold Sana's waist. They kissed once again and Tzuyu suddenly carried on her arms.

"Yaaah" Sana was startled that made Tzuyu laugh.

"Let me carry you downstairs, babygirl" Tzuyu said and Sana shook her head.

"I can still walk, Tzuyu" she said but Tzuyu insisted to carry her all along the way.

"I don't want you to get tired while walking. Let me do this for you, Sana. It's totally fine" Tzuyu smiled, assuring that it's okay to carry her.

"WOAAHH, WEDDING 2.0 IS COMING" They clapped when they saw Sana and Tzuyu on the stairs. Tzuyu slowly bring put her down as soon as they reached the reception of 2yeon's wedding.

They all gathered around in a long table to take a lot of pictures together. Groups photos that will forever be treasured by everyone. Those genuine smiles can tell how happy they are right now.

They started to devour the food and Tzuyu just keep on watching Sana.

"I'll eat, don't worry" Sana said as she squeezed Tzuyu's face. Some of them started to make a noise by using their utensils and glass to make Jeongyeon and Nayeon kiss infront of them. The couple happily kissed each other and everyone clapped their hands with a cheer.

"We should dance" Nayeon suggested and they suddenly played a sweet song but Nayeon shook her head and asked the DJ to play BDZ, the japanese song of 3MIX.

BDZ started playing and the married couple started dancing crazily in the middle. Momo and Dahyun joined them in the middle and lot of people also danced with them.

Sana and Tzuyu happily watched their friends. Bopping their heads but not joining the dance floor. The song turned a into a slow one, a romantic song to be exact and Tzuyu offered her hand to Sana.

"Can I have this dance?" She asked and Sana immediately held Tzuyu's hand. Both of them joined Nayeon and Jeongyeon to dance in the middle. All the pairs went in the middle and Jihyo also asked Minari to dance with her that made everyone tease them more.

Sana and Tzuyu slowly dance in the middle, not minding anyone's presence. Swaying, Feeling the slow beat of the song while staring at each other's eyes. They are not talking at all but their eyes tell what they feel, their eyes tell what they feel to each other, it feels like their eyes are talking causing for the both of them to smile.

"I love you future Mrs. Chou" Tzuyu said and Sana's eyes sparkled, tears began to form in her eyes but not letting it fall.

"I love you too, I love you so much" Sana said as she hugged Tzuyu while swaying. Their chest were press together so they could hear each other's heart beat.

They didn't notice that the other pairs went back to their chairs and the song turned into something else. The two of them just laughed as they walked back to their chair.

"I'm going to throw this flower now" Nayeon showed the flower and the girls excitedly went in the middle to catch the flower. Nayeon stared at everyone's face and then she saw Sana. She smiled before turning her back to position the flower on Sana's direction. After a few seconds, she threw it away and luckily Sana caught it. She jumped out of happiness and hugged Tzuyu after catching it but then she suddenly stopped, everyone are looking at her and she collapsed again. They immediately called out for some help to rush Sana at the hospital. They stayed there for long time, hoping for a good results of her condition.