Chapter 5

-TZUYU-

From: Jeongyeon eonnie
Where are you?

To: Jeongyeon eonnie
Condo

From : Jeongyeon eonnie
You should come here now. I'm waiting for you

I opened my phone and saw a lot of messages from them. I forgot that it's Mina and Minari's birthday today.

I immediately stood up to take a bath. They told me that they have a plan and they want me to go there right now.

I opened the door and saw my brother standing there. Holding a bunch of plastic bags while smiling from ear to ear.

"Sissy. I miss you" he said as he put down the plastic bags infront of me. He hugged me so tight and I quickly punch his stomach.

"What are you doing here? And what's that?" I asked while pointing at the things that he brought.

"Driver Junhui at your service" he said and did the hand salute. "Groceries sissy. You don't want to go out so I bought what you need" he said. Such a sweet brother.

"Lets go" I said. I grab the key of his car left him standing there. "Lock the door" I added.

Walked to parking lot and stepped inside his car. I saw him walking with warped face.

"What?" I asked

"I want to hear 'thanks oppa', or anything from you Tzuyu. You're such a sweet sister" he said that made me laugh at him.

"You're sweet to Sana but to your own broth-- "

"Don't mention that name" I cut his sentence.

"Bitter" he said and I just glared at him. He started the engine and started to travel to the company.

-SANA-

"So you're telling me that you want to debut in a unit with Tzuyu?" Eunha shouted while holding her head.

"It's not like that Eunha. She told me that my career will be miserable if I will not accept it" I said as I hold her hand.

"Are you crazy?" She exclaimed. I just stared at her face and she quickly hugged me. She sighed while caressing my hair.

"I hate Tzuyu" she said

"I hate you too" someone said at the back. I looked around and it's Tzuyu standing beside the door while crossing her arms.

"Hello babygirl" she waved her hand like she's greeting me normally.

"Oh! I forgot that we're not together anymore" she chuckled while looking at me.

"What are you doing here Tzuyu?" Eunha asked and Tzuyu suddenly tilted her head from left to right.

"What are YOU doing here?" She exclaimed with her eyes full of anger. Eunha was about to walk towards her but I stopped her.