Chapter 31

Tzuyu contacted a lot of people in the morning after hearing the news spreaded out online. She was frustrated, she's sitting on the couch and her hand is shaking from anger. She's trying to calm herself down but she keep on cursing Eunha in her mind.

"We saw her" one of the guards said as he handed out some picture of Eunha infront of the hotel.

"Let's go there" Tzuyu exclaimed. She didn't hesitate to go, knowing that Eunha's still in Taiwan.

Tzuyu doesn't know what to feel anymore after seeing Sana and Eunha together. And then there's the news spreading all over the world cursing Sana from what she did.

Tzuyu and her guards quickly stepped inside the car to rush over Eunha's place.

Jun followed Tzuyu. He knows that her younger sister is really mad right now, he doesn't want to stop her but he's worried that she will do anything bad.

They arrived at the hotel and people gathered around to capture her. The guards are gaining a lot of attention because there's a huge number of them covering her up.

Tzuyu asked what's the number of her room, at first they didn't want to say what number but they ended saying it because it's Chou Tzuyu.

Tzuyu press the doorbell, a few seconds after that, Eunha opened the door for her.

A hard slap from Tzuyu surprised her.

"That is for stealing my girl away from me" Tzuyu said while clenching her fist really hard in anger.

Tzuyu let out another slap from her left hand. Eunha gasped while holding her cheeks.

"For being immature and spreading shits online" Tzuyu said. She can't just punch a girl even though she's really mad right now.

Eunha tried to slap her but Tzuyu stopped her. She hold down fiercely on her hand, taking a tight grip. Her anger shows complete madness in her eyes.

"Fuck you. How dare you do this? Shame on you. You're a devil, you better rot in hell" Tzuyu said but Eunha started laughing.

"Wanna punch me?" Eunha chuckled.

Tzuyu grab Eunha's collar, she glared even deeper, a few tears threatening to leak from her eyes. She pushed Eunha inside her hotel room as she punch her down.

"I'm not fucking sorry for it. You dared me to do it" Tzuyu said while looking at Eunha, who's now crying in pain

Jun came and held Tzuyu's arm.

"That's enough" Jun said in a softest way to calm her down.

***

Sana got robbed at the airport after attempting to leave the country. A lot of Tzuyu's fans stayed in the airport to wait for her.

They throw eggs and some people also used water guns splashing the water on her face that made her cry at the airport, kneeling down at the middle of the crowd. The guards from the airport tried their best to stop the commotion. They even called some police to help them out because the people around them are unstoppable.

"It's better if you cancel your flight at the moment" the police suggested as he handed out a handkerchief for her.