Chapter 44

-SANA-

"Ah, I hate this" I said when I vomited again. I can't take the food properly and I hate it when I feel so weak after vomiting.

We're currently here at the plane to go to America and I'm glad we brought a puke bucket with us. We're traveling for 12 hours now, few more hours until we finally land there. While I'm upchucking my breakfast, Tzuyu can't stop rubbing my back.

"Take it easy. Drink some water" she said as she helped me drink it.

"I feel so sick, Tzu" I said and leaned my head on her shoulder. I closed my eyes and I felt her caressing my face.

"Because you're sick but you're going to be fine soon" she whispered and kissed my head.

"I'm afraid" I admitted.

"I'm also afraid, Sana" she said causing for me to look at her. Hearing that breaks my heart and I shouldn't say something like that again.

"We're all in this together ~" I started singing HSM song with hand gestures to lighten up the mood.

"What are we going to wear on Nayeon and Jeongyeon eonnie's wedding?" I asked. I'm really excited to witness their wedding though. I hope we can still travel there.

"Are we going to attend? I want to wear a beautiful white dress"

"We will attend their wedding and their theme is aqua blue" Tzuyu said and I nodded my head.

"I want our wedding to be pink" I giggled and she smiled at me. Just imagining a princess like wedding, it's so cute.

"Sure, anything you want"

"I love you" I said

"I love you too" She touched my chin and we both stared at each other for a long time. Seeing Tzuyu's eyes sparkling with a beautiful smile surely gives me strength.

My stomach grumbled again and I feel like throwing up that's why I quickly grab the puke bucket that smells so bad.

Tzuyu cupped my face and she was about to kiss me but I quickly stopped her.

"I vomited a lot. You can't kiss me right now, it's just . . eww no haha" I laughed. It's just gross if she will kiss me when it's smells so bad.

"So what?" She smirked.

"Tzuyu, I need to gargle up" I said but she still kissed me causing for me to blush. I can feel the hear all over my face and my heart can't stop racing so fast.

"Your impact, Tzuyu. You're making me crazy" I said and she showed me a cute smile with her dimples.

"Ah, so cute. Can I put you on my pocket?"

"Do you think I can fit there?"

"No hahaha"

"But I can fit inside your clothes"

"WHAT?" I shouted and she quickly covered my mouth.

"Let's sleep, babygirl" she said as she held my head and put it on her shoulders. She rested her head near my head as she intertwined our fingers together. This feels so good.

"Rest for awhile, we still have 2 more hours" Tzuyu said that's why I decided to take a nap.

I woke up when I felt Tzuyu wiping my nose. She's holding a tissue and I saw blood on it.

"Are you okay?" She asked as soon as I open my eyes.

"Yeah. Nosebleed again?" I asked and held the tissue on her hand. I checked my face on the small mirror and it's really bleeding.

"We'll go to the hospital immediately" Tzuyu said as soon as we land United States of America.

"Can we rest for awhile, Tzuyu? I want to sleep on a comfortable bed" I admitted. We'll be staying at the hospital for a long time and hospital bed doesn't feel so good.

"Are you sure you're fine?" She asked and I nodded my head. Feeling dizzy, vomiting and sudden nosebleed are normal for a leukemia patient like me.

"Yes, Tzuyu. I'll tell you when I'm not" I said and she pulled me into a tight hug.

"Be honest to me always, okay?"

"Yeah. Promise" I said while raising my hand.

We checked in to a hotel and now we're cuddling on bed. She showered me kisses and we decided to watch a movie while leaning close next to each other.

"Does your parents knows about your condition?" She suddenly asked. I slowly shook my head causing for her to worry.

"I'll call them later" she said.

"I'm also afraid to tell this to my parents. They flooded me messages when they saw the news that I got robbed at the airport in Taiwan but I didn't answer them. I feel sorry for it"

"I'll explain everything to your parents" Tzuyu assured that.

"Thank you, Tzuyu"

"For what?"

"For being here"

"I'm always here for you" she said as she kiss me. Not just a quick kiss but a long passionate one. Her kisses went down to my neck and I shivered. Her hands sneakily went inside my shirt and started to massage my breasts that made me gulped.

"Uhmm... Tzu" I said and she chuckled.

"Do you think we can still do it?" She asked and I smiled at her.

"Sure" I replied and she continued to kiss me.