Chapter 11

-TZUYU-

Ring ring ring

"What?" I groggily answered my phone. It's too early to received a call. I rubbed my eyes and closed it again. I'm still sleepy.

("Your photoshoot with Sana was moved today") an agent said to the phone call.

"What photoshoot?"

("See you around") he replied and turned off the phone call. What kind of photoshoot is that? I really can't remember.

I sighed in frustration as I stood up from my bed. I looked at myself in the mirror and remembered the theme of the magazine.

What is Love?

Love is a horrible disease

I opened the door, I was about to walk outside but I saw Sana and Eunha standing near beside my unit. They hugged each other before Eunha walked away.

"What are you doing here?" I asked and she was shocked with my presence.

"I moved here last night" She replied

"You followed me?" I exclaimed.

"No. I didn't know you stay here" she said while holding the doorknob of her unit.

"Do.."

"What?" I quickly asked.

"Do you want to eat breakfast with me?" She asked while looking at the doorknob. "I mean it's okay if you don't like"

"Acting like a good samaritan huh?" I said and she looked at me. "Open your door. Welcome your visitor in a nice way" I added.

She immediately opened her door and I just followed her. Her unit looks so girly. A princess-like design filled the whole room. I looked around to see the frames displayed around, photos with her parents, a photo with Momo and Mina and a photo from her concert. I am standing beside her and I'm holding her waist. All of us are smiling in the background of the beautiful rainbow ocean.

I took a deep sigh as I sit on her pink sofa. I suddenly remembered a lot of things.

Sana prepared the food on the table infront of me. I don't know if I can eat it. My heart honestly cramped up.

"I'll take this. Thank you" I said. I took two cupcakes and went outside of her unit.

"Tzuyu"

"What?"

"The photoshoot" she said and I nodded my head before I went back to my unit. I put the cupcakes on the refrigerator and then rubbed my eyes with the back of my palm and threw myself onto my bed.

To be honest, moving on is hard when you incredibly love that person.

I love her
I hate her
I hate that I love her

"Wake up Tzuyu" I shouted. Rolling at my bed non-stop. I stopped when I heard the sound of my phone. I received a text from Jeongyeon eonnie.