Chapter 37

-TZUYU-

At night time, all of us gathered at the living after eating dinner.

"We'll play truth or dare" Momo eonnie suggested. I don't know why they are obsess playing this game. It's so boring and it's quite old. Same goes to mafia game that we always play before.

"Truth or dare again? We're not teens anymore" I said and they spanked my hand a lot of times. I just glared at them and Sana is also laughing with them.

"Save me, babygirl" I said as I reach out my hand to Sana but Nayeon eonnie suddenly held it and intertwined our fingers.

"Yuck" I shouted as I move away from Nayeon eonnie. They are teasing me right now because I don't want to play their ugly games.

"Look at my hands, Tzuyu. It's the most beautiful thing in the world" she said while showing her long ass fingers.

"Jeongyeon is inlove with this" she added and I almost choke.

"Excuse me? You're the one who's inlove with my fingers.. I mean hands" Jeongyeon eonnie uttered that made me laugh. Jihyo eonnie raise her eyebrows while looking at me.

"There are kids here" Jihyo eonnie said and I literally choked. I can't believe she knows what they're talking about.

"We are not kids, we are making kids" Momo eonnie proudly said. I tried not to laugh from what she said that's why I covered my mouth as I rest my chin on Sana's shoulder while my other hand is on her waist.

"How many babies do you want, Nayeon?" Jeongyeon eonnie asked.

"I want 3" Nayeon eonnie replied. She roamed her eyes around and our eyes met. She grinned while looking at me that's why I held Sana's wrist and covered my face using her hand.

"How about you, Tzuyu?" Nayeon eonnie asked and I removed Sana's hand on my face.

"I don't have sperms to do that" I said and they all laughed. That's the truth though.

"But I want 12" I admitted and now they're all faking a cough. Sana turned her head and her face is burning red.

"That's a lot, Tzuyu. I only need one" Chaeyoung said while looking at Mina. "One and only Mina"

"What the heck, Chaeng?" Dahyun reacted. We didn't know Chaeyoung can actually pull a pick-up line like that.

"I also want 3" Dahyun declared as she cling onto Momo.

"I don't think I can handle 12" Sana whispered as she squeeze my cheeks. I know they are watching us right now but they can mind their own business by cuddling with their own partners. Haha

"Let Sana and Tzuyu have their quality time. Let's play" Jihyo eonnie bitterly said. I don't know if she can handle all the couples here that's why we are pushing her with Minari.

Me and Sana decided to join them and we played mafia game instead of the ugly truth or dare. We're all having fun at the beginning but time passes by, the game became boring.

I'm so bored that's why I started biting Sana's fingers. Her eyes widened and I just pout. She gave me a quick kiss and now my heart is pounding so fast. Still the same feeling, butterflies swarming, not only on my stomach but all over my body.

"Get a room" I heard Momo eonnie said. Saw her smirking that's why I threw pieces of junk foods all over her place.

"Clean that, eonnie" I said and she shook her head "Get out of the house now" I joked and she started eating the junk foods that I threw.

"Cutie" Dahyun embraced her girlfriend while helping her eat the junk foods on the floor. Wow goals

Hours passed by and we talked about a lot of things. We shared all the problems and sequences that we went through.

Nayeon and Jeongyeon still got the same problem just like the old times. Still Tom and Jerry of the group

Dahyun and Momo almost broke up because of Hansol, who happens to be Dahyun's partner and they need to do fanservice.

Jihyo eonnie is still single, ready to mingle. Hahahaha

Mina and Chaeyoung are fighting over about online games and I really don't know what they're talking about.

While me and Sana yeah, y'all know what happened to us but we're still here, going strong like a bulldozer, like a tank, like a soldier.

"Aww, my babygirl fell asleep on my shoulder" I whispered while kissing her head.

"There's a lot of rooms here, Jun will accompany you" I said as I slowly carry Sana on my arms.

"Goodnight guys" I said and they all said the same thing.

Not minding what's happening on social media and news on television, it's a night filled with happiness